• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Sm1key
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD Leonardo WB:p

Bein to much bussy last months XD lost pasword and such over here XD haha shaimm :$
    all gonig great almost vacation so.. ill be reimporting the weapons i had with good bone anims, and henry00 can script them all! hes so excited about the mod rofl! :D he finally can put his scripting skilsl to the test. he also is a genius in lots of other programming languages
    Ill try to do my best.. w'r in high Developments.. lots going on and bussy :D just want to bring u a small notivication
    when they contact me back i let you know and you get in contact with them ;)
    we need news for unreal1 or ut1 anyways imo and this mod of yours is great.
    hi
    smikey i contacted neonite and hal to post a news on BUF.
    best is you prepare some screenshots and the text what you want to say so one of the mods can take over and make the news.
    lets wait and hope they will help :)
    Sm1key, Activate my profile at the site will ya? My ISP's email and Webserver are are MIA atm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…