• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Metakill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the delay, just noticed I got this notification.

I've played all the UT series and original Unreal online. I have never been in a clan, however, other than playing on and off at FragBU for many years. Incidentally, I work at the Marshall's in Foster City.
    Hey Dude,
    What UT did you play and what clan if it's not a secret? Many people in Bay Area were involved in LGI in UT99 times. Most of the teams on OGL and TWL were from West Coast. We even had LAN's and beer gatherings here. Well, it's all died now. :(
    Our clan page is www.idaclan.org. I live in Foster City and we had couple members from Redwood City. One of them was into music and even jammed with Sugar Ray. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…