• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
fleshsniper1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey fleshsniper,

Basically I'm making a single player horror based level and need a main character that doesn't look like a futuristic cyborg :)

I'm not too sure about rigging etc but i'm assuming a character could be modelled that could use current animation rigs so all I would need is a custom character modelled. I would be looking for a plain looking male character: black trousers, white collar shirt with sleeves rolled up, average head with short black hair.

Basically my level will open with a matinee scene of him driving his car in a storm and crashing it. He will then emerge from the wreckage and walk to a nearby house - cliche I know but ah well :)

This level is for my portfolio for a games designer job in a few months. I am currently in the UK and working on it fulltime (no job) so i'll leave it open to you to make an offer for what you would charge if you are interested in making this character model.

Rick aka Scourgewarper
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…