• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
WarTourist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, even though i bashed a few of your posts i'm still sad to find out that you have left epic.
    What are you going to do now? Obviously not the ut3 expansion.....
    Jeff, UT3DOM is out. It's been getting great success. You have my complete and full permission to port it to the XBOX 360 UT3 if you 1337 folks at Epic want to (and I know you guys probably will, because you're all too damn 1337!! :) ).

Many thanks,

«:MX:»RoninMastaFX
    I finally played UT3 and Gears Of War,and hell yeah,you guys of Epic Games are hellish awesome,both games are the bettest things ever!You guys are rock'in marvellous!:)
    Jeff, just wanted to congratulate you on the amount of fixes in UT3 Patch 3 Beta 1. :D You and Epic really outdid yourselves. :) You and the folks @ Epic Games=win! :)
    Dude dont pay too much attemption to the classic whiners as said:
    "Hapiness is there for who knows enjoy for it in your hands not to who dont know how enjoy and they isnt happy with all"

Pd: Dont ask me where I listened from only its stay grabbed in my mind :D:D and keep your mind unreal you guys rocks! xd
    Hey Jeff. You are doing an excellent job! I just wanted to let you know that I am writing a suggestion list for a possible UT3.5 upgrade (as of UT2004 was to UT2003). But these suggestions are completely optional. :) But I love UT3 so much, Domination had to have been brought back. Wouldn't have the "ut99" feel without it :)

You rock man! :)
    Hi Jeff, thanks for the reading and the posts man. I can't believe you guys are doing this.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…