• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
toniglandyl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ha Hag. Haven't heard that word in years. Things are great here. Just always busy. Good to hear everything is going good for you. Congrats on the move with Amelie (?) and the license/car. Had to google a Peugeot 207cc. I do not find it sexy. But as long as you like it. Also Congrats on the new Job. Hope it is something you enjoy.
    Ha .... You silly man ... Hope all is well on your side of the globe. Old fart
    Old pppffffttt

I'm far from old ;)

I'm doing great. Thanks. How are things on your side of the world?
    Happy birthday toniglandyl
    hey mr.wall :p
    what goes in good old england Sir ?
    wanted to check inn and say hi here once in my buf-life :p
    Toni you should watch Rosario + Vampire. I think you'd like it a lot.

I'm on episode 4. It's kind of B-grade, but funny and cute.
    Not included with it, sadly. 2nd edition is currently about 20 years old, so finding them would be difficult at best.
    lol no my charactor was "In love" with a ravenos and a setite.Forgot their names but the ravenos I was going out with was killed by a Giovanni for reasons I forgot by now and the setite just vanished without a trace in one game session.I would play again but I only trusted one person as GM and he moved to cali...
    heya toniglandyl, I just updated my old Faqw that was in a 9-month diserpair finally last night. XDDD But I'll try my very, very best from now on to keep it up to date at least once or twice every one-to-two weeks :)

Check it out! :) However, only 9/10 of the guide was updated due to time consraints. however, what has been updated is now compeltely up to date as of today. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…