• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Hourences
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm desperate about the code for simple walking with footsteps. I really want to know the code for it. Hopefully you can help me and give a tutorial on it.
    Hello Hourences
    I downloaded TheBallDemo and installed on XP Pro, Q6600, 2gb ram, 9800GT computer and I played it until the screen froze and locked up the computer. I have uninstalled it.
    I have another computer that I can test it on.

Thank you for the demo and it did look awesome.
    Doz
    Just a thank you for your tutorials...It's hard to find consistent, helpful info about Unreal Edit.
    hows it goin. im really glad your website has so many answers for my questions. there is one however id like to know if you can answer it for me. getting a static mesh/ rigid body to trigger a door opening.

basically, id like to be able to shoot a ball into a trigger volume and have the trigger volume open up a door, it sounds pretty easy. thanks
    Now that the biggest edition (yet) of The Ball is almost out, and the new starbreeze game is finished, are you planning on doing some independent level design again?
    I need money for your book, but my damn pension is not coming in by the government because they still have to register me. :( But once I get the money, you'll have a new customer buying *both* books & *both* PDF and the book itself. :)

The level book you made will certainly help me with mapping, even though I've been playing and mapping for the Unreal series since the day U1 came out. XD

Take care, my friend. :)
    hey Hourences, just wanted to say thanks for keeping this site alive when most just wanted to complain.
    thanks
    :TsT:hawkwind
    Hey Hour,what's up and how are you ?:)

My dad and brotha do really enjoy it to read the PDF files of your books,hehe,but I don't understand much about mapping,I'm more a gamer,hehe.:)

Hope you are healthy and in good mood.:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…