• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
hyrulian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hyru read the forums again. i miss you. only get to say night night to you now days. :(
    Starlite-Rainbow Brite
    A little wish in the moonlight
    Sunbeams sparkle and shine
    You'll always be a friend of mine

Could not help myself :)
    Hi, I have "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" stuck in my head and want to be put out of my misery. I can't think of someone better to off me, and was wondering if you might be so kind as to terminate my suffering.
    hi hyru.
    what's new? miss ya hope to chat with you soon. and get your phone activated so we can talk. ^_^
    Hyru help ... I can't connect to etg. Am I banned or something? I'm such a n00b. LOL <3

Anyways I'm not a n00b dumb Fl. connection ... but if I can't get on ETG tonight you must come over and have drinks @ GameRadius #fragbu I am always there. ^_^

See ya tonight.
    "Well, you just couldn't wait the week, so we've permanently banned you for ban evasion.

Thank you for visiting the BeyondUnreal Forums. We hope you enjoyed your stay"

:lol: I just read that. I have a question. Do you mind speaking at my funeral? :lol:
    Hey I looked 4 U 2 times tonight and u when not around....Ill talk to ya tomorrow ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…