• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Cursed_Soul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not really done aanything with Ued3 apart from a general look-see and a quick peek at Kismet but I haven't made any levels - just don't seem to have any inclination to make levels anymore since the community died ages ago.
    I've built up a decent enough portfolio of work casual & professional and that's enough for me.
    I'm still working at Sony Studio, Liverpool and we've just shipped Wipeout 2048 on the Playstation Vita - now working on another unnannounced project which is cool.
    Last thing I want to do when I get in these days is fire up the editor and start mapping again - I do that all day here at the studio, so my enthusiasm for that sort of thing is long gone I'm afraid.
    I suppose there's Origin, or googletalk. Origin handle is Aspargarrus, and gmail would be sjosz1 at gmail dotcom.
    Don't really use messenger, no. Use steam though, could find me through my same handle. Not sure there's much to walk you through UT3, but whatever. :)
    Lol, away a lot.
    Ive seen that your knowlegde and opinion about games is growing by the day.
    anyways, my arms are fubar, and cant do much with the pc anymore.
    Ill explain later ok bro :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…