• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
[VaLkyR]Anubis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi :)
    ha yeah thanks, I just drew it quickly with Corel Painter
    I might change the headers too, maybe.
    elo elo :)
    alles klar playboy ? ich hoffe dir gehts gut.lass dich mal wieder häufiger blicken.
    ciao.
    Christmas Mood... quite. I still have to make the Christmas tree :p
    Time is freaking limited.

Those Anubis pics you see in my avy and sig come from Zone of the Enders 2, the best mech game evar (but it's on the PS2! :eek:).
    Anubis is the villain (doh!) and regarding the images, they come from bigger versions that I modified. I'll PM you the links if you want.
    After all, it's still Anubis.
    Hey. :)

Life is good, a little stressful but nothing I can't handle.
    How are you?

Jemi.
    Hey Anubis. What's up? :) Hope you are doing well and such. :)

I am working on the UT3DOM Reloaded Edition (a patch for the original UT3DOM won't do, we are going to rebundle every single fix for UT3DOM and add a few more levels). I still don't knwo the exact or even the approx. date of when UT3DOM Reloaded Edition will be released.

Other than that, I am still working on my CTF-Pagnite level for the orignal UT (map started on September 18, 2007, and it's still going to this day, maindly due to laziness, a couple of rewrites and a lot of haitiuses, which sux. XD Anyway, even though Beta 3 is good in some ways, Beta 4 will be perfected in many ways, such as removal of most blockiness, and the introducion to advanced decos, and a revamp of many other places as well. :D

Other than that, I have nothing else to say. XD So, take care, my friend. :)
    I'm doing really well man. :) Just bought GTA IV for my PS3, and I'm loving it. Just unlocked Manhattan (or whatever it's called in GTA IV :p), and I'm stuck on a mission for it, which sucks :(. Good thing is, it only froze once at my friends, and I hope it doesn't freeze anymore, it was pure hell. XD

Anyway, other than that, not alot has been happening. I'm really glad UT3DOM Base mod is done, finally got released. (Development time November 21, 2006 till June 15, 2008...long time XD).

Anyway, hope you're well and healthy and wish you all the best. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…