• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
_Zd_Phoenix_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, things are going pretty well.
    I'm currently enrolled in a PhD program (cognitive psychology) in the middle of the US, married...
    Saying it like that, it makes it sound as if I've managed to actually accomplish things in my life. Weird. :con:
    Yooooooo Hoooooooo

Hi Phoenix ... Not sure if I'll become an UberPoster, but I'm sidling back again. Not doing an 'I'm Baaaaaaaaaack' thread, cuz, I don't really know where I am! I look forward to catching up in greater depth but wanted to shout HI!

All the best
    Glyn
    AAAAAAARRGG!!! :mad::hmm::con: Wipeout is driving me nuts!!!

There is timetrail where I can't beat the time for the gold medal. I've got to do 4 laps in 1.45.50 and my best so far is 1.45.60 Grrrr! tried it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and you say you like this?! It's torture I tell you!...TORTURE!! :mad:
    Says who? :p

It's not only cheaper but you also get to enjoy my awesome driving again :tup:(something a PS3 can't substitute for..)
    what is this?! not even a response! no yucks or hmmmms ? I'm sorry to say but you're slacking. :shake:! :p
    FaT CaM wins the summon me back to the internet competition! Unfortunately, now I'm going to have to rape him right up! :eek:
    I love you phoenix, come back to me and let us consumate our physical desires. (if that doesnt get your attention what will?!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…