• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
|*BILLY$CLINT*|
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah no problem. I'm excited about the 20th anniversary set, they announced the episodes at ComicCon:

211- First Spaceship on Venus
    706- Laserblast
    904- Werewolf
    1004- Future War

Also, a DVD of the reunion panel will be in it, as well as a Crow figurine. Woot! :D
    Sweeeeeeet. I'm sure they'll have photos there to sign, if not I'm perfectly happy with a sheet of paper. As many of them that you can get to sign it to Rachel! :D I'll totally owe you big time.

I still have the framed pic of me with Kevin Murphy holding Tom Servo, and the autographed pic hanging in my Room of Woot. Not to mention the replica Tom Servo on my desk. <3 MST3K
    Cool man like I said I have one dell and use another one at work my work one we even swapped the graphic card out to a 512 8800gt cuz unreal keep crashing on me when I would look at the collison.
    Thanks for that. Seriously, I don't understand what everyone's problem is. I can't believe I am even bothering responding. First rule when dealing with forum trolls, DONT TRY TO WIN. :lol:

I think I'm good, though. Thanks.

Kharn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…