• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
RoninMastaFX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks everyone. :D Someone start a birthday thread either in Off-Topic or UT forum. /me calls for NeoNite :D XD
    hey there :)
    whats up ? all fine ?
    ronin give us moar mods and moar muts hahaha .....(maniac laughter :p )

nice profile theme.
    Damnit, this new theme needs to be tweaked heavily =/

Edit: Getting there. ^^ Still needs a bit more tweaking till perfection occurs! :)

Edit2: Almost done. ^^ Just need to blend and finalize the look :)

Edit3: Alright, done for now. :D Hopefully you BuFers will like my useprage! :) Any c&c welcome! :)
    For everyone who wants to look at my 97% complete forum that I am making for the Unreal/UT scene....just click the link here --> http://www.roninfx.co.cc/roninut

It's called RoninUT Forums, and it's a forum that I'm trying to experiment with. :) If it becomes successful, then I'll keep it going, and buy a new server, move it from my website with ads onto a new domain with a hosting that is completely adless, but if it doesn't go through, then I'll shut it down. :) As I said, it is an experiment. Anyone who is interested in become a staff member, PM me. :)
    Hahaha. I logged in today for the first time in MONTHS and I just read your comment and I already kinda feel that urge to get up...err...sit down in front of the laptop and start mapping again. I just hope NC returns; its a great site and it got me started on UT all those year ago. ;)
    Hey man did you go and See the Dark Knight this weekend? I heard it was awesome and it broke the box office record set by Spidey3 last year. Anyway hope you are still doing well. Take it EZ.
    Great wrk for UT2DOM team ...keep unreal as is and keep patching the bugs you shall found in the way

Congratz!!
    WOOHOO! The Box arrived yesteday and we got the upgrades installed. Now all we have to do is wait for the dvd and we can start the UT2004 server next.
    Thanks man. :) It was extremely challenging for my very first major mod (well, UT3DOM is the first mod that I've ever started and finished in my life (basically my first one ever tbh XD)), but it went through nicely with probably being the best mod for ut3 ever, which to me I can give myself a pat on my back (and everyone else involved in UT3DOM :) :D ).

I'm just surprised though about UT3DOM. It wasn't originally in the blueprints to be a massively major mod nor the best mod for UT3 ever, it was originally designed for people who like domination, since I thought the amount of people who liked Domination was relatively small. My original vision was totally incorrect and opposite from the reality of now. Imho, I'm one lucky mother-****ing son-of-a-bitch. :D XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…