• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Pfhoenix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, i'm studying Game Design at Uni and we have to build an Unreal 3 mod, basically we are making a singleplayer top down game, similar to Loaded. Your mod uses top down, and it says on your page about having the camera lower if you want to create an atmosphere or somthing. Anyway, I really need help with this script or mutator whatever it is that changes the camera.

You don't have to worry about it being like your game because it's not going to its single player and more than likely not going to be available on the internet.

If you could help, it seems you did an excellent job on Proelium, I would be very thankful. I also noticed a mod called Slaughterhouse mod, but I presume that is just pretty much what you've done with Proelium already.

Anyway, if you could get back to me either on Msn or Email, or even on here, i'd be very thankful.

- Mike

msn/email: corruption-source@hotmail.com

thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…