• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
RoninMastaFX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, like I said earlier, I can ship the product, but I am not paying a single cent. You guys will have to pay everything & everything that comes your way. :)

And btw, I apologize for ebing slow, but you *should* have your UA by the end of this month approx. I am ane xtremely busy person, but once I get the chance, you will have your gift. :D
    Ronin will you be sending the dvd case and dvd by Cod or did you want a check or money order for the shipping?
    Not much man. Just very busy these days. It sucks :( I am workign on 4 mods currently at once, two UTGOTY maps (because to me, the UT3 editor is like learning Unreal 1 all over again back in 1998 XD), and lot's of rl issues postpone or hold back alot of stuff, such as the UT3 Guide I wrote, The Ultimate UT Starter Pack Part 1B (almost a 2 month delay from Very Rare UT99 Files part 1+2 to TUUTSP-P1B XD). But other than that, i'm in a good mood, and throuhgly enjoying life at the very best I can. :D
    Yea UT3DOM is a pretty heavy sandwhich to bite into and then snacl on the fires and such as well? heh, I need someone to weapons. I got Mario from EE's forums to help with the Models and firos to help with mapping Lopar will problly doing Sound worx when I bring it up with him. Let me know whats possible its not an immediate drop everything and coming running type of project. XD
    I dunno man, I'm wokring on 4 different mods and oen major project...don't knwo if I can fit some time into the ol' schedule. But what do you exactly need? if ti's something minor, I can probably give you a hand. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…