Got Older, trying to bounce back!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Ah getting older. Maybe when we die we're transported to a mirror universe and experience aging backwards.
If there is a god, it be the biggest troll ever.
No we're all going to be uploaded to the Nali City database...... wherever that is.

header.jpg

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I feel somewhat responsible for you being unable to make it to our fine organization to pick up your keys.

Do you have, like, some sorta digital key now? It used to be a key. A key with a lot of twists. Kind of like a truckstop condom.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
do you remember where that AI voice site is located?
I'd like to make more clips bub.

I think you were the one who had it, or maybe Nebel. I don't think I ever went there myself. Why? Because im so lame that I cannot.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I bet I could find it if i dedicated a few hours to looking at old files but I doubt its a site still around. Modern AI voices run circles around it.
Best I can do now are poor impersonations of an AI who did poor impersonations of humans.

Does this qualify as cultural appropriation? if the robots did it poorly first?

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I bet I could find it if i dedicated a few hours to looking at old files but I doubt its a site still around. Modern AI voices run circles around it.
Best I can do now are poor impersonations of an AI who did poor impersonations of humans.

Does this qualify as cultural appropriation? if the robots did it poorly first?

I think we'd have to defer to @CatFuzz on this one, with his being so abnormally swarthy.