Need some names for Skaarj, please!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
Naming the Titans, I went with food based stuff.

Naming the Warlords, usually "Lord" with a team color reference.

But the Skaarj, not doing so well. Thought I was doing okay with random stuff, but when I noticed I had 1 named "Bippo"...
5088321_original.png

...I realized I may need some help.

So if you were going to name Skaarj, what would your choices be?

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
zahlgr
covid9001
tyrranokong
lordofbraam
cuddlepiss

AlexCoal

Oct 13, 2023
Haha, "Bippo" gave me a good chuckle! Naming conventions can be tricky, especially when you're trying to keep a consistent theme. For the Skaarj, maybe consider using a blend of menacing and mythological names? You could pull from ancient lore or even use translated words from old languages that sound cool. For instance, names like "Atrax", "Drakon", or "Mordus" might fit the Skaarj theme.
Building off the menacing and mythological vibe for Skaarj:
  1. Lethos
  2. Skarnax
  3. Brutigon
  4. Tharnak
  5. Vortigon
  6. Helkrax
  7. Strigon
  8. Malvorus
  9. Threx
  10. Zornak
  11. Verdrak
  12. Morthis
  13. Graxor
  14. Darnak
  15. Vorthus

But honestly, sometimes those random quirky names like "Bippo" give your game an unexpected touch of humor that can be memorable in its own right.