No more spamming!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
heres again some spam mail i got. thjis time i can buy something for only 500$! wow

"The Ultimate Traditional & Internet Marketing Tool, Introducing the "MasterDisc 2002" version 4.00, now released its MASSIVE 11 disc set with over 145 Million database records (18-20 gigabytes of databases) for marketing to companies, people, via email, fax, phone and mailing addresses Worldwide!

COMPLETE 11 DISC SET WILL BE SOLD FOR $499.00 PER DISC AFTER NOVEMBER!!!

We've slashed the price for 30 days only to get you hooked on our leads & data products.

The first disc ver 4.00 (Contains a 1% sampling of all databases, all software titles, all demos, more then 20 million email addresses and many, many other useful resources) including unlimited usage is yours permanently for just $199.95 (Normally $299.00) for your first disc if you order today!!! Also huge discounts from 20%-50% off of data discs ver 4.01 to ver 4.10

For More Information, and Available Records Contact us:

#954-340-1018 voice

Or visit the website at:

http://www.datacommarketing.com/"

the mails is much longer but it contains nothing useful. so in some way we have to spam these people back. if we could creat an "anno-mailer" and sedn them per day like 50 emails they will have to delet theri accounts : )

Reactions: oosyxxx

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by mister_cope
hahahahahaha
balton, complaining about spam?
:stick:

yes, funny eh? i had this in mind when i posted it. but i will post all the other spam mails here too.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
19 years later there's a metric fuck ton of spam on my gmail that I'll never bother to delete. The steady drip has hollowed the stone.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Whatever happened to having a surprise friend in Nigeria?

R4DKNSQPDUDR7GPO5A63BFCCXE.jpeg

Reactions: NeoNite

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Dear sir,

Fax off. My men in government, including privates, do not urgently business telex with inflated petroleum corporation homes.
Contact your thirty dollar men.

Regards best from men,
x

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
In the 22 years I've been on this forum, these threads make less and less sense than they did when I signed up.

Also all my male friends are Nigerian Princes. I've made so much money being a friend.