I hope I don't die today...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Gee I sure hope I don't die today. I mean, that would be a downer. Worst of all, I would never know if anyone had replied to this thread. That could be really upsetting for my time spent in the afterlife. Do you think I could check the forums ... in that place? Are there internets in well.. whatever whenever.

Suppose I'd slip on a banana and crash through the window and my neck gets pierced by a gnome's hat?
I don't even HAVE garden gnomes. I mean I hate the little fuckers.
If it were up to me they'd all be rounded up and thrown into jail. You can never trust a garden gnome you know? They're up to something.

Well, banana peels and midgets aside I really hope I don't die today. Wish me luck. Day is almost done. I think I'll make it.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
What about tomorrow?

Tomorrow never dies. I've tested it. Even with a toaster, groundhog and a bathtub (and for some reason it felt very familiar) but nope...still here. Alive and kicking...midgets.

26M5S3e.gif

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
To those participating in this thread:

I hope none of us die today!

Don-t-die-before-your-death
It sucks, I don't recommend it. CPR+Defib+adrenaline+ chemicals to get your heart beating normal again... if that wasn't enough the hospital bills will likely give you a stroke.

Death.... is only .. the beginning.

I'm not sure of what, but hey...
A bunch of different bacteria blooms.