taking a page from Serious Sam

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
I found a great forum (mostly dead) filled with lots of great maps but sadly a lot of them have no bot pathing. This one in particular seemed ideal for a lot of customization so many could enjoy it online and off...

...for those of us who truly love some bots coming to our rescue when we realize our ego lied to us.

I've included a pathed version done by Nelsona + my final edit of his:
4010375_original.png

Mostly monsters get increasingly harder to beat the further you go in, and before I forget... WATCH OUT FOR THE BUNNIES!

Usual Suspects:
==============
.u /system
.uax /sounds
.umx /music
.unr /maps
.utx /textures
.png - pwetty
.txt - this message will self-destruct

Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n1mjr0l3xfm2dtf/MH-GardenOfDeath.zip

In the ReadMe that goes with I credited some of the monsters' creators... but I was kinda sleepy and I think I forgot 1 guy.

Gargoyles & Minotaurs were made by Leo T_C_K

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
What is that from? Not from the XCom Alliance stuff. I wonder why nobody made a pack of those monsters yet given even the model files and such were recovered, at least from one phase of the project.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
What is that from? Not from the XCom Alliance stuff. I wonder why nobody made a pack of those monsters yet given even the model files and such were recovered, at least from one phase of the project.
Yes and...
...someone did!

And for December, I've started one more slightly serious edit of that map with a monsterpack GoPostal released a couple years ago...
4606042_original.png

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I was talking about xcom alliance, those pawns that you showed aren't from it.

And the connection to medor wasn't stable enough for me to download it to see, if it says from what XCOM game it is.