Unreal Turns 20

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
I doodled these on the 22nd to celebrate. These are intentionally in a rough watercolor-and-ink card style

danksunreal.jpg

They represent my favorite level and the very first thing I did as soon as I got out

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Cool. Really dynamic. I like the facial expressions. I've tried working with watercolour. When it comes to applying it in a comic book style manner I like it. But usually I prefer working with Posca and brush markers (in combination with gouache and acrylics). Tried tthose yet?

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Both pictures were done in Krita and rendered in Blender.

Looked convincing huh? :V

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
We should get everyone who's ever posted on these boards together in a barn which somewhat resembles the one ni napali haven and have the biggest reacharound ever. Get some of those fat, juicy cows and rabbits as well. Cherry on the cake, ya dig?

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
We should get everyone who's ever posted on these boards together in a barn which somewhat resembles the one ni napali haven and have the biggest reacharound ever. Get some of those fat, juicy cows and rabbits as well. Cherry on the cake, ya dig?

No, not everybody. If that little fuck turns up I'm bringing a gun.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Your asmd ;) ?
I'll improvise.

latest

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I wonder if anybody during the course of these magnificent twenty years ever tried making a mutator/mod which turns the world upside down? Like the half life variant. That was a mere console command though.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I also wonder who will be the very very last person ever on this terraqueous globe to play Unreal. And when this will be. He or she will never know. TUN TUN..;tunnn...