Screw it. Ask DNB. Part 4.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Don't know if I asked this before but, do you know why people think Kevin Hart is funny?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Which one? Aren't there four thor films already? Maybe they'll make one starring only his hammer.
And a cameo of Ian gandalf from lord of the rings saying "here the hammer will fall hardest" etc. And explosions. Probably.
Marvel superhero universe will most likely produce another million movies or so.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Which one? Aren't there four thor films already? Maybe they'll make one starring only his hammer.
And a cameo of Ian gandalf from lord of the rings saying "here the hammer will fall hardest" etc. And explosions. Probably.
Marvel superhero universe will most likely produce another million movies or so.

Good for them.
The Fox deal turned me off from them. I will wear a Kufi to Black Panther, but that is it.
I liked the Fox movies because they were different.

I'm 100% on the DCEU movies now. 100%.
Man Of Steel is the best Superman movie ever made.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Btw. I am still flabberghasted by that lil yachty video you posted. I dont even know who that fool is.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Is there anything worse than waking up to the first morning in 2018 with a 0 degree temperature? Wow, coldest New Year's ever, imho.

Anyway, yeah, any movie with Marvel Studios is always going to be awesomesauce. Love a lot of their franchises so far...looking forward to what they have planned for this year.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Btw. I am still flabberghasted by that lil yachty video you posted. I dont even know who that fool is.

Hence Joe's response. Fuck Lil Yachty.

there is some really awful rap out there these days

Seriously.

Is there anything worse than waking up to the first morning in 2018 with a 0 degree temperature? Wow, coldest New Year's ever, imho.

Anyway, yeah, any movie with Marvel Studios is always going to be awesomesauce. Love a lot of their franchises so far...looking forward to what they have planned for this year.

Totally agree about the weather.
I agree....to a point.

Well, it rained here. Lots of it. Again. December has been a real gloomy month. I really hope january will be different.....

So do I, but it looks like I will be on the job hunt soon. Unfortunately.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
industrial/prog hiphop seems to be in a reasonably good state these days however with dalek still putting out good albums and with stuff like clipping. getting attention

Reactions: WedgeBob