Roy the Plant

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Oh I forgot, he died...

Never forget!

b1d73ebb2e8e4d0f740c65029290f88c.gif

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I'm lost and confused. We used to be able to navigate to our PC and click an image to upload. Is this no longer an option?

Roy Jr. has grown big and strong. He has climbed up a tree and that's his new hangout. Can't show you if file upload is not an option. I'm not putting his picture on some webitron interweb transnational AOL freebase site, or whatever the URL thing means, where people will bump the covers looking at him.

Reactions: oosyxxx

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
You can always tell us more about Roy in a passionate, obsessed way that will make the foundations of the earth shake and quake at levels unseen and unheard of in human history?

Yay 19 billion 500 trillion posts I waited a long day for that time.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
This is Roy today. He has grown up clinging to a magnolia tree. Now that he has room to grow, he’s expanded from a small plant to one with large leafs. I still pee on him from time-to-time just to show him who’s boss.

Attachments

• BigRoy_Reduced.jpg
    BigRoy_Reduced.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 5

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Steven? Oh, he's cool. He has yellow fever, or yellow fungi rot, or whatever they get.

Although he looks decrepit, you should see him wafting in the breeze. Fun fact: I’ve named every leaf on my plant. Hang on… Oh, my wife says it’s time to go to the doctor to get my injections again. She thinks I’m crazy. What a lark.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Steven? Oh, he's cool. He has yellow fever, or yellow fungi rot, or whatever they get.

Although he looks decrepit, you should see him wafting in the breeze. Fun fact: I’ve named every leaf on my plant. Hang on… Oh, my wife says it’s time to go to the doctor to get my injections again. She thinks I’m crazy. What a lark.

Good on her. Saving your liver. Meaning more drinking.

Your welcome. :cake: