Does anyone actually adminstrate these forums anymore?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Here's the reason why it's important to have active administration on these boards:
Leotck, if you make one more slimey bitchy trollpost I'll delete all your content from the ut/unreal forums. I'm fed up with your bullshit.
Only warning.
You've said you'd leave twice and didn't. Third time's a charm. You've outlasted your welcome a long, long, long time ago. Go play the victim somewhere else.

Now let's get back on topic, if that's still possible. Dotnetbeast had a real good idea for a thread imho.

How about we all put him on our ignore lists? Each and everyone who want to see him gone will not even know what he's posting and he can kill the forums all by himself.

You get the odd whiny bitch who defends this troll but everyone else should blacklist him.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, it's just that I've seen those emodramas by leotck/delacroix quite a lot before. Probably even ten years ago. Very tiring to see it happen, again.
And it makes me question why those people haven't grown out of it yet. Aren't they over 30?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Well, it's just that I've seen those emodramas by leotck/delacroix quite a lot before. Probably even ten years ago. Very tiring to see it happen, again.
And it makes me question why those people haven't grown out of it yet. Aren't they over 30?

well, here's my theory about delacroix, he's a flying monkey https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_monkeys_(psychology)

for leo, with all the effort he has put into his online persona he cant be the most bored and persevering troll ever. I think he is truly sick in his mind, going by how he is fixated on appearing important it's easy to see what I am thinking.

Putting him on ignore is a bad idea. I ignored him for a while, got curious why a thread with him participating exploded, had a look and saw he was abusing 10-posts-or-less-users.
My suggestions, don't engage with him. Report him for every single infraction and remember to quote him as he is prone to change the things he posts alot. Should you encounter his monkeys( I think only delacroix is left, funny, saw alot of verbal abuse delacroix got from leo but that fits) just keep posting leo highlights.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Reporting's the best option. Ignoring works too, but alas that collateral damage issue isn't one to easily ignore out.

Take it from me, I've received death threats and harassment over my apathetic stance on painfully unfinished software on this very board. They are no holy grail. The quadshot's cut for a good reason, get over it

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
This is all bullshit. I didn't engage in anything recently on these forums but a single offtopic post. And what do I see? People talking trash about me. You twist it around.

You people never matured. You are basically like teenagers in the more progressive countries and these days those are not the "west" countries, and teenagers are behaving exactly the way you are. You just put a spin of denial on it. Sure, I might not have matured in many ways, but that's how things are. What you're displaying is a schoolyard mentality, not a mature behavior. You're looking for the one easy target to blame all of your problems on.

EDIT: Do you know what else is a sign of maturity? Being able to analyze yourself. You all lack it. Instead you invent what you'd call conspiracy theories and go look at wikipedia for labels and psychiatric diseases.

Just like teenagers in a shopping center going like "Oh...I bet they are actually from our country but speaking english, so they pretend and try to act cool"
EDIT2: Double standards. In the very past whenever I brought something about another forum, admins went like "don't drag issues from other sites here".

Well, but what do I see in modern times? People drag issues about me from elsewhere here. You cannot even obey your own rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: xBRYAN2000x

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Seriously. Is anyone going to take care of these forums? The spambot problem here has become endemic (let alone the psychotic troll problem that they haven't addressed either).

(I asked DNB and NeoNite but they didn't know either).

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I have no idea evilgrins... I just post and if an Admin doesn't like it they just remove it.

Try notable members

Quote: "Leotck, if you make one more slimey bitchy trollpost I'll delete all your content from the ut/unreal forums. I'm fed up with your bullshit.
Only warning.
You've said you'd leave twice and didn't. Third time's a charm. You've outlasted your welcome a long, long, long time ago. Go play the victim somewhere else.

Now let's get back on topic, if that's still possible. Dotnetbeast had a real good idea for a thread imho."

Why people in these forums offer nonsense is beyondunreal... :)

Has Leotck been casaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.