Can you guess the name of the map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
Inspired from another forum...
Dr.Flay said:
Grins don't just post more screenshots, or we may as well create another (separate) "What are these ?" thread.
...and, now, here we all are.

Seeing as I'm usually on here once a day, this should work okay.

Rules:
· Only maps for the original (ut99) Unreal Tournament.
· 1 map post at a time, with a couple screenshots (no more than 3, no less than 2).
· Try to keep your guesses down to 1 or 2.
· After whoever posted the previous map to guess acknowledges it has been guessed, a new map can be posted.
· The declared winner (whoever got it first) gets to post the next map to guess.
· If the map is an edit of someone else's work, if you guess what the original map was it counts as a win.
· Winners will receive a deep and abiding sense of personal achievement.
· If no one guesses map correctly after a few days, answer will be given and I'll start with a new map.

1st map to guess:
3309139_original.png

2902633_original.png

Last edited:

GEx.ut

GEx
Oct 7, 2013
Kaunas, Lithuania
Just thought that that would narrow it down, as I noticed both of them like to make overscaled maps sometimes :p
No idea to be honest... Out of curiousity, does this map have bot-support?

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
Out of curiousity, does this map have bot-support?
It didn't originally until I had Nelsona add it, and if I hadn't discussed development of this map on a couple popular forums I would've never even entered it for guessing:
3956567_original.png

There's a semi-dead forum that's mostly exclusive to mappers.

My 1st and only clue: It's an adaptation from the Serious Sam 1st person shooter.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Probably a billion. This one seems to have that certain touch of nauseating deck16 lighting. Well, rather an exceeding amount ...

Edit: Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Actually how many remakes could there be of that one map? Could morbeus ...morbias be THE most edited map? Or perhaps indeed Morpheus? Deck16][? Face? wootabulous?

I wonder if there's a map called dm-bigbowlofspaghetti. If not, get cranking mapmakers. The call of duty is upon thee.

Last edited: