VOTE!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
4 Years Hillary and then you guys hopefully revise your political system so that you don't have to decide between two turds.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Oh, the social justice crybullies are going to feel this one...

Now if we can get him impeached and Hillary locked up for life that'd be neat.
Get back to some candidates that aren't completely braindead/corrupt, hopefully trash the two-party system as well, it clearly doesn't work when you get ridiculous elections like this one.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it is what it is.
don't blame me, I donated to and voted for Bernie Sanders in the primaries...

but whatever. it'll be the same situation Obama faced. it'll be the same situation Hillary would've faced.
Trump laid waste to his own party. over 80 Republican congressman and party leaders have disavowed him personally and disavowed his policies during the campaign. he's going to have an uphill battle with every little thing. he won't deport undocumented immigrants. he won't jail Hillary Clinton. he won't build a wall. Mexico won't pay for anything. he won't undo our trade deals. etc etc... the GOP might control Congress but Trump is not the GOP. classic RINO situation.

Trump lived his life openly Liberal for 40+ years.
he only became a "Conservative" to run for president. he's not one of them, and they know it. so it'll be interesting to say the least. they whined and bitched and moaned and dug their heels into the sand for 10 years. let's see how they GOVERN now that they actually have to do something. this is just how the pendulum swings. it's very rare for either political party to win the presidency for 3 elections in a row. very rare. we always go from one extreme to another. a pattern we've been following since before Kennedy.

the GOP made their bed.
lets watch them sleep in it.

Reactions: Al and -Jes-
it is what it is.
don't blame me, I donated to and voted for Bernie Sanders in the primaries...

but whatever. it'll be the same situation Obama faced. it'll be the same situation Hillary would've faced.
Trump laid waste to his own party. over 80 Republican congressman and party leaders have disavowed him personally and disavowed his policies during the campaign. he's going to have an uphill battle with every little thing. he won't deport undocumented immigrants. he won't jail Hillary Clinton. he won't build a wall. Mexico won't pay for anything. he won't undo our trade deals. etc etc... the GOP might control Congress but Trump is not the GOP. classic RINO situation.

Trump lived his life openly Liberal for 40+ years.
he only became a "Conservative" to run for president. he's not one of them, and they know it. so it'll be interesting to say the least. they whined and bitched and moaned and dug their heels into the sand for 10 years. let's see how they GOVERN now that they actually have to do something. this is just how the pendulum swings. it's very rare for either political party to win the presidency for 3 elections in a row. very rare. we always go from one extreme to another. a pattern we've been following since before Kennedy.

the GOP made their bed.
lets watch them sleep in it.

:awkward:

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah this is what happens when 200 million people stay at home and only a small minority of pissed off partisan hacks turn out to vote.

now the GOP can go back to doing what they do best.
hating on immigrants, pretending that climate change doesn't exist, oppressing the rights of minorities, dehumanizing gay people, and forcing their religious views into women's health care. you know... all the important issues. celebrate good times, c'mon.

I actually wish Trump well. I hope he turns out to be the best president in history. Because his success becomes my success (maybe). Godspeed, God Emperor.
well I don't have any faith that he'll be a great president.
at best he'll be another Centrist. in spite of his fascist campaign rhetoric, he lived the vast majority of his life as a Liberal having only joined the GOP in order to run for office. he's not a republican. he's not a democrat. the Republicans who won reelection don't owe anything to Trump as most of them ran opposed to each other and withdrew endorsements. they're going to control him in the interests of saving the Republican party itself and he'll meet a lot of resistance from within his own ranks. there will be no honeymoon with the American people the way the Obama's enjoyed.

Trump will mostly just adopt the kind of policies that his benefactors want him to adopt.
he doesn't have a grand strategy. the few actual policies he's mentioned are no more physically or financially feasible today than they were before the election.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
It is what it is....

Just that if some racist fool wants to try his luch in Southeast DC at my front door.......

Got something for those "casket and flower moves"

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
xwrCocR.png

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
thought experiment #42: would the state of Illinois trade the Cubs world series victory for more electoral college votes?
hmm.

did you guys see Trump taking a tour of the US Capitol?
he looks absolutely miserable. this is a man who is used to doing very little actual work. chilling in his penthouse / office building. running downstairs to grab slice of pizza. grabbing his personal cell phone and firing off Tweets to Jon Stewart @ 3AM. his lifestyle is going to radically change and it's now out of his control. compared to where he would prefer to live, the White House is way too small for the Don. no golden fixtures. tons of statues and paintings everywhere of white guys who aren't Trump and black guys who are currently spinning their graves... plus now he'll be forced to hang out with total-loser-squares like Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan who he despises and discuss topics he doesn't care about.

XCt6VkI.png

uNjmXq1.png