2016 Presidential Primaries

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
How can you call Trump a liar when he flip flops faster than you can formulate that sentence in your head on virtually any position he's held?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
oh, facts are now "baseless assumptions."
you heard it here first, guys. just ignore everything and post memes instead.

Trump is perfect for you. you're too ignorant to care otherwise. it's the ez-mode button.
you're the low-information voter that he needs to win. most of the country will sit the election out anyhow because they're not that stupid. but you're just itching to pull the lever for a silver-spoon-privileged-sexist-bigot-blowhard-egomaniac. grats.

like your candidate, you're less than concerned with reality, you just enjoy the feeling of GREAT. BEST. PUNCH EM' IN THE FACE, WOULD YA? BUILD THE WALL. MAKE EM' PAY. SHE'S A CROOK. it just feels so good. it doesn't accomplish anything, it's unAmerican, and it's devoid of solutions, but I'm sure that it feels good for someone who is sad and/or frustrated by the liberal progress that has passed them by.

Trump is the bully you wish you could be.
I feel sorry for both of you. you and his supporters, and him. none of you really understand what exactly you're doing...

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I actually said he was a troll from the beginning.
the problem is that it still perpetuates the false equivalency narrative that is making this election so much more difficult than it ever should've been. people like him are reveling in the chaos which would be great if you lived in a vacuum, but we're all here sharing the same world and the same reality and this bullshit affects all of us. the GOP could've fielded real candidates who were interested in having a serious dialogue about the direction of the country. but they've completely lost control of their party and their base.

thanks to spooks like Fester and the legit idiocy on Facebook and Twitter etc, Hillary Clinton has sustained a completely hyperbolic and unrealistic defamation of her character and her career. 8 years ago she was still extremely popular but caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, 4 years ago she was arguably even more popular, just biding time until the inevitable. everyone was well aware of her legacy of public service. save for the Far Right, she's always enjoyed strong support from across the board. her constituents highly approve of her Congressional record and colleagues she has worked with (on both sides of the political aisle) have nothing but respect and encouraging things to say about her time as Secretary of State. the only people who make a fuss about any aspect of her record are the Conservative Chickenhawks who are trying to make their bones out of political theater.

countless investigations into the apparent email and Benghazi scandals.
every single time they've turned up nothing. no criminal charges to apply. no wrongdoing found.

and yet suddenly in the last 2 years, thanks mostly to Generation Meme and their complete lack of historical context, Clinton has endured this total character assassination as though the last 40 years of her life never happened. suddenly she's a vile lying cunt who is about to die of AIDS or seizures or blood clots, and who is somehow personally responsible for ISIS, and cannot be trusted with our children's future... boy, that was fast. Liberals are unhappy that Clinton isn't a perfect Liberal, so they make these stupid jokes while trying to clean up her little corner of the room while ignoring the giant flaming pile of Trump shit sitting in the opposite corner.

Hillary's less than perfect. she's a classic politician. true and true.
but this does not make Donald Trump the ideal alternative in any capacity in any universe.

Reactions: Vaskadar and Al

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I'd like to hear the opinion of a hardcore trump supporter how they saw the debate. Just for laughs ofcourse.
A sly bastard like Putin would play Trump like a fiddle, that should be obvious by now.
I wonder how Bernie would have done debating Drumpf.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I'd like to hear the opinion of a hardcore trump supporter how they saw the debate. Just for laughs ofcourse.
Here's some people in Providence, including the GOP chairman of Rhode Island (I'm guessing?), who like loud noises and interjecting when people try to make an argument that goes against their own.

Otherwise, I'm having a hard time finding anyone reasonable or undecided saying anything positive about his performance outside the neo-Nazi/racist/sexist bloc he has firmly on his side.

Last edited:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
NBC/WSJ polling pre-debate showed Clinton beating Trump by 14 points among women.

Maybe he just needs to keep grabbing them by the pussy?

ETA: Meanwhile, WikiLeaks leaked excerpts of transcripts from the paid speeches Hillary made that Donald and the alt-right wanted SO BAD, and the results are largely innocuous, almost to the point where I would be more likely to vote for her because she is coming across as a genuine, self-aware human being in them. Sunday's debate is going to be a blast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
That Trump continues to do things that any one of would have destroyed another candidate sadly shows just how many ignorant racist fucks there are in my country.

Reactions: Al and The Dopefish