Choose your team...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
DIdn't monsterhunt default you to the red team? I think iirc, because it's a long time ago, in ctf games I prefered using the blue colour.Does that mean anything special? Do I get a bonus point now? All hot liandri chicks jumping out of Tournament cakes, scantilly clad naturally. Cheering and celebrating my preference. My being crowned the most modest person with the best taste in clothing and colours in the universe? Do I finally get the nice piece of land, far away from the maddening crowd? Somewhere afloat amidst the void with a neverending sunset? Will I get that beautiful chalet I've been yearning for all these eons? Will it come with a classy perch, shrubbery and a faithfull dog?
Do I get to drawn the goddess of dawn upon the cloudy sheets swoooping by relentlessly, and does it comfort me so much I slide away in an endless dream, caught somewhere between unreality and nightmare?

Or maybe I should just stick to red.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I did back in the 90s. Bought one of their albums, didn't really flow with me.

I remember someone saying that the team colours made the players look like clowns.
He was right.

Some were more creative about it. Like that bug model. Was one of my favourites. The bug didn't change colour, only the sign on his chest did.

Last edited:

Ebok

Player
Sep 9, 2016
I would choose blue since it's my favorite color and blue is usually the good side.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yes, blue is nice colour indeed. It's my favourite colour, to be honest. It relaxes one's mind. Except when it's on a joker who's aiming six rockets at your feet and you're in for a close encounter with the ceiling. Gives a whole new meaning to the bad hairday thing. I'm sorry George carlin....