2016 Presidential Primaries

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it's not rigged, though.
the rules might be fucked, but it's not technically rigged.

the same thing could've been said in 2008.
everything the DNC had was in the tank for Hillary until Obama came outta' left field and stole the primaries. if Bernie had won more states like Obama, the delegates would've gone to Bernie.

Cn8cTViWAAA3sd7.jpg:large
we already know that the American electorate is fickle and ignorant. this proves nothing. none of these polls are asking "will you vote for Trump?"

good job ignoring (again) all of the relevant points I raised.
I'm not surprised at your inability to defend Trump rationally. I understand this is more about emotion for you than logic or policy analysis or reality.

maybe start here next time.
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

or just keep doubling-down on your IMG's.
whatever helps you sleep.

Fine I'll take the bait.

RNC was such a shit show.
no suprises there.

Opinion not based on viewership or post-convention polling. Not an argument.

nobody would be caught dead with the nominee.

6 congressman, 6 senators, 6 governors, a current and former speaker of the house, 2 state AGs, his family and a number of other prominent people not elected to public office. Plenty of female, african-american, hispanic and even Democrat speakers. Just because they don't subscribe to the gravy train ideology pushed by the democrats doesn't make them "Uncle-toms". Perhaps it was not the most amazing line up but thankfully they don't have President Bill Clinton speaking Tuesday night along with members of Mothers of the Movement, a group that includes Sybrina Fulton, mother of Trayvon Martin; and Lezley McSpadden, mother of Michael Brown. A move that even the left is having trouble understanding as both cases here resulted in the complete exoneration of all officers involved (and George Zimmerman) and all wrong-doing placed on the so called "victims". Even the FOP in philly has wrote to the DNC disgusted by the speakers choices. http://www.pafop.org/docs/STMT FROM LODGE 5.pdf. In addition to this, DWS has now resigned as chairwoman of the DNC because of the email leak so I guess we won't be hearing from her. I have no idea how a Bernie supporter can suck it up and just accept the fact they got royally screwed over and never had a chance. There are emails attempting to attack Bernie for his jewish heritage and ruin his character and you think that if he somehow caught up they would have rallied behind him? Delusional.

Here's a nice run down of some of the things that have been going on behind the scenes at the DNC:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersFor...nc_is_a_terrible_group_juiciest_leaks_so_far/

the list of speakers was a Who's Who of 'who?' washed-up has-beens. his own family. his vapid children. some military brass. they even found their own Uncle Tom to yell "all lives matter" in his shiny police uniform. they also found their own HomoUncle Tom to say he was "proud" to be a gay Republican; proud of a party whose own platform denies him the right to marry, denies him Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. it was beyond cringe worthy. it was truly sad.

Emotional biased bs and not an argument worth any kind of response other than to say that it is not very tolerant to attack everyone that does not agree with you and continue to use divisive language like this. To completely disregard someone's perspective and call them an uncle-tom is sad and not fair to them. Perhaps a 14 year sheriff who is a democrat might I add has some important things to say and should be listened to. You also sound angry that a gay man was applauded at the RNC for the first time in the history of the party. This I only see as a positive thing.

pretty sure Mike Pence (who?) ended his big speech with something like "...one nation, under god, with liberty and justice for all!"
and he got a big applause of course. it's funny because if he had actually finished that sentence based on his own personal policy beliefs, then it would go more like this:

"...one nation, under god, with liberty and justice for all!
except for gay people who want to get married or adopt.
and except for women who want access to birth control.
and except for Muslims.
and except for Latino immigrants.
but everyone else - assuming you're mostly white and straight - liberty and justice for all!"

*standing ovation*

Same with this, also completely misleading and just a narrow-minded opinion. Tumblr tier argument. I'm gonna make a prediction right here and now that in 2 weeks the 538 projection will favor Trump (it was 20% 2 weeks ago, now he's up to 42%) and Hillary will never recover from that point. I might be wrong but we will just have to wait and see. Bernie was an honest dude that although I disagreed with I did like to hear his perspective. It pains me to see that you will still support an extremely careless, lying, corrupt piece of shit like Hillary Clinton and only proves to everyone that you're nothing more than a partisan individual with no desire to do anything other the perpetrate the left/right dichotomy by insulting those that do not fit your tumblr narrative. Donald Trump, more like Donald Drumph lol owned.

edit: meet your new "neutral" DNC chair:

CoKR01gXgAIOW_g.jpg:large

Last edited:

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
Opinion not based on viewership or post-convention polling. Not an argument.

Both of which are meaningless, so that's not a counter argument. Even if it were, viewership was no higher than it's been for previous events (actually it was the lowest since 2004), and convention polling from "speech listeners" is self-selective and doesn't represent the population at large.

The point of that event was to show a smooth-running gathering of the Republican party. It failed. The Trump campaign couldn't go a day without making a stupid mistake, and Ted Cruz threw a monkey wrench in the whole "unity" thing.

Even the FOP in philly has wrote to the DNC disgusted by the speakers choices. http://www.pafop.org/docs/STMT FROM LODGE 5.pdf.

"Even the FOP?"

You're making it sound like it's surprising that the police would be opposed anyone who doesn't kiss their asses.

In addition to this, DWS has now resigned as chairwoman of the DNC because of the email leak so I guess we won't be hearing from her. I have no idea how a Bernie supporter can suck it up and just accept the fact they got royally screwed over and never had a chance. There are emails attempting to attack Bernie for his jewish heritage and ruin his character and you think that if he somehow caught up they would have rallied behind him? Delusional.

Some idiot suggested it, but nobody else considered it. Hillary ran a far dirtier campaign against Obama than the DNC ever did against Bernie.

He lost because his campaign wasn't run well, something that the emails show. He didn't come close to beating the most unpopular Democratic candidate since Al Gore when anti-establishment sentiment is at an all time high. Saying that Bernie lost because the establishment was against him is like saying that if I get hit by a car, I'm going to miss work because the trains are late. Bernie was never going to win, with or without the DNC against him. The establishment was against Obama in 2008, and he still won because he ran a good campaign.

I liked Bernie and a lot of his ideas, but his campaign was a mess just like Hillary's 2008 campaign was a mess. You're being about as subtle in appealing to him as Trump was.

Emotional biased bs and not an argument worth any kind of response other than to say that it is not very tolerant to attack everyone that does not agree with you and continue to use divisive language like this. To completely disregard someone's perspective and call them an uncle-tom is sad and not fair to them.

Sad and not fair? You mean like the guy calling the majority of the people in a country rapists? The guy who said an American judge would be biased against him based on the judge's heritage? That guy?

Complaining about divisive language and supporting the guy who made divisive language the largest facet of his campaign is fairly hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

It pains me to see that you will still support an extremely careless, lying, corrupt piece of shit like Hillary Clinton and only proves to everyone that you're nothing more than a partisan individual with no desire to do anything other the perpetrate the left/right dichotomy by insulting those that do not fit your tumblr narrative. Donald Trump, more like Donald Drumph lol owned.

If someone being a careless, lying, corrupt piece of shit determines who you don't vote for, why are you supporting Trump? If you're going to insult a candidate, don't say they're the exact same things about them that your favored candidate is guilty of. It makes you look like a partisan hypocrite.

I like my careless, lying, corrupt pieces of shit who are running for President to have an understanding of how government works and to not run a blatantly racist campaign that is beloved by white supremacists who would be emboldened by said candidate's victory, but that's just me.

I like my careless, lying, corrupt pieces of shit who are running for President to have an understanding of how government works and to not run a blatantly racist campaign that is beloved by white supremacists who would be emboldened by said candidate's victory, but that's just me.

Love how you openly said you're going to vote for a careless, lying, corrupt piece of shit. Donald Trump in the public eye for 30 years wasn't called a racist until he decided to run against the democrats. When will Hillary personally disavow her own skeletons in the closet?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

rqBzcr.jpg

Last edited:

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
you call Hillary a "liar" as though Trump goes around spewing anything but falsehoods.

about himself.
about his net worth.
about his business acumen.
about his policy experience.

you're a joke. just like the GOP itself.
at least you've got the candidate to match.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm convinced that a lot of "Trump supporters" aren't actual supporters. Not in the way most people support their favorite candidate. Donald Trump is a meme. And a meme as president would be hilarious for professional memeologists. They've gotten their meme this far, why stop now?

But I just dabble in memeology, I'm no professional.

Reactions: Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
to be perfectly fair, I'm not even convinced that Fester isn't just trolling.
I guess it's possible that he's actually that shallow/ignorant/doesn't care what happens to the country, but yeah...

Trump's whole candidacy is a meme wrapped inside a troll wrapped inside a book-selling publicity stunt.
not even Sarah Palin could be tricked into speaking at the RNC. she actually had enough dignity to skip that little paid vacation. and when Sarah Psycho-Cunt Palin is the example of reason and logic, you know you've got serious problems.

it's all very humorous.
"If Trump wasn't such a dope he might actually be the lesser of two evils."

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaskadar

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
the DNC started off a little rowdy with that dumb bitch Debbie Wasserman having to step down.
but again it's really no different than the way the DNC was in the tank for Hillary in 2008 as well, then Obama came outta' left field.

if Bernie had steamrolled more primaries with a clear majority then he would be the candidate. it's not some grand conspiracy.
that being said, it still sucks, and I suppose I could get all upset like the Bernie-or-Bust people. but that's stupid. I might hate the political machine but I'm not blind. it is what it is. and right now the choices couldn't be more clear. there's a lot of things I could be upset about in politics.

but you know what I'm not going to do?
I'm not going to be so disillusioned that I sit at home and waste my vote. apathy is a vote for Trump. when you go to a restaurant and they don't have your first choice on the menu, you don't suddenly burn the restaurant down and eat the shit sandwich. you select from the next best options. the choices might kind of suck but the choices couldn't be more distinct. I'm definitely not going to vote for a neo-Fascist pathological blowhard with absolutely no substance, experience, or actionable policies. I'm definitely not going to stand by and just watch him win.

Hillary is a hard working policy wonk and political junkie insider. she knows the business of government. she knows how do the work at all levels. she's done the work at all levels. she understands policy like relationships and diplomacy and big business as well. she'll be an effective president by every rational measure. she'll be a fiscal centrist at worst who is socially liberal and the rest of the civilized world will actually respect and welcome her presidency. none of these things can be said about the Don. he's just the cuck vote. take the wheel, Jesus! I mean, Donald...

at least we know what kind of crap we're getting with Hillary, and not some thin-skinned reactionary man-baby with a shit-ass fake tan and a bad hairpiece from 1959.

Reactions: Al

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I have to say that, between Festering Anus and Jacks:Revenge, there seems to be no love lost but they still have the energy after all these months to keep ping-ponging vitriol at each other. Bravo!
All that being said, I doubt I will vote for Trump and I don't support him. Like I said above, he is a horrible candidate, no better than Hillary. Third party is catching my eye even if it means "throwing away my vote".
I've been planning to vote for Jill Stein since it looked pretty likely that Bernie would be undercut by the DNC out-delegated by Hillary, and that's what I'm sticking with. I'm confident that Hillary will win the election, and, after a series of nationally-televised debates, leave Donald as a smoldering pile of gibs, but I'm hoping that the millions of people who are completely dissatisfied with both the Republican and Democratic Parties will begin to realize that this incessant storm of political horror-show that is our federal government really does need some sprucing up. I'm not talking about the Democrats becoming more progressive (pfft Hillary talks a big game, we can all see the other shoe dropping, right?) or the Republicans becoming more conservative (which they can't help but do regardless of Donald winning or losing; their constituents are driven primarily by their emotions and Donald's grasping onto that), but then that would require We the People to actually give a shit and become politically active which ha ha, fat chance.

Back when George W. Bush got elected I worked with someone who was vehemently certain that there would be a revolution in the not-very-distant future.
I actually hope Trump gets elected president. That way, the dumbasses who voted for him get what they asked for. Then, after the apocalypse we can start to rebuild and everyone should know what values and prosperity really mean.
I love reading posts from the left making the same statements people on the right made when Obama was elected. And the same statements they made when W was elected the second time. :)
We're still waiting for that apocalypse, aren't we?

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Jill Stein looks and sounds somewhat reasonable (I'm concerned about her stance on homeopathy), but she'll never come close to winning, and a vote for her is a de facto vote for Trump. She's basically 2016's Ralph Nader.

I'm no big fan of Hillary, but I'm not fucking around with my vote this year. I'm not telling anyone how they should vote, but let's be honest here. We know how the process (unfortunately) works.

If anything, think about the Supreme Court nominations. I'm not interested in abortion and gay marriage becoming illegal again. I'd rather move forward into the future, not backward into the past.

Last edited:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Jill Stein looks and sounds somewhat reasonable (I'm concerned about her stance on homeopathy), but she'll never come close to winning, and a vote for her is a de facto vote for Trump. She's basically 2016's Ralph Nader.

I'm no big fan of Hillary, but I'm not fucking around with my vote this year. I'm not telling anyone how they should vote, but let's be honest here. We know how the process (unfortunately) works.

If anything, think about the Supreme Court nominations. I'm not interested in abortion and gay marriage becoming illegal again. I'd rather move forward into the future, not backward into the past.
This is all overlooking that many things have not changed all that much in the last forty-to-fifty years. "We" win abortion rights, "they" try to make it impossible to get one; "we" win marriage equality, "they" try to whittle away other rights for non-traditional gender identities. The Voting Rights Act is still being manipulated to prevent voting registration at convenient times and places, and now voter ID requirements are further disenfranchising citizens. The Equal Pay Act is still not meeting its goals. Citizens United. The War on Drugs. The Energy Policy Act. I'm sure there's more.

It doesn't matter whether there's a Republican or Democrat in office or running Congress, or the Supreme Court is full of liberals or conservatives, because one way or another our country will be run by corruption.

I may be delusional and/or idealist in voting for Stein, but it's under a baked-on crust of cynicism, skepticism, pessimism, or nihilism, whatever you want to call it. But I'm voting for the person who I think would actually try to bring our country towards the future, not for someone who thinks the future is our past (Trump) or someone who thinks the future doesn't necessarily have to be sought because most things are fine (Clinton).

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
she'll be an effective president by every rational measure

That's exactly what I'm worried about.

Hillary and I agree on approximately nothing, and I fully believe that she will be devastatingly effective at getting her way.

I'm not voting for Trump, but a part of me hopes he gets elected, accomplishes roughly nothing, and four years later we get to pretend the 2016 election cycle never happened.

I have to say that, between Festering Anus and Jacks:Revenge, there seems to be no love lost but they still have the energy after all these months to keep ping-ponging vitriol at each other. Bravo!

I must commend my counterpart on his high energy. It's like a rocky 4. You might get knocked down but you need to get up again and hit back harder. I enjoy debating with Jacks... I hope he finds some kind of comfort in it on his end. Nothing personal.

ps. Jacks is Ivan Drago ;) and he uses illegal steroids. Shame!

Edit: Al, you can probably vote your conscience: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html but I would wait for a week before the election to see how polling looks at that point. If you're in a solid blue or red state just vote for whoever you like TBH.

Also, please please please have a look at that film. If you want to know why people dislike Hillary so much you need to have a look. She is the embodiment of corruption. She will sell out the US to the highest bidder. Trump is an unknown, he may very well be no better but with Clinton you can be sure that she will not do anything other than perpetrate her corruption at the highest level.

Last edited:
Only if the volatile one is completely unknown. There's no real evidence to suggest that Trump will be any worse than Clinton.. The biggest indicator is that Trump self funded his campaign and quite honestly got 0 credit for it. He is taking money post-nomination but I would argue he has no choice, most of Trump's assets are property and are not liquid. Remember Trump was only looked at as the next Hitler since he decided to run against the democrats.

Trump is not a politician but no one can doubt his love of the country and the people that are in it.