Can't get the mod to even launch on Windows 10

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rateedus

May 29, 2016
I'm using unreal tournament GOTY edition and Infiltration 2.9 2013 CE. I get to the point where it loads the enb and then it crashes with "Infiltration.exe has stopped working".

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Just guessing, but my INF doesn't run without installing some OpenAL driver.

I suggest you maybe install base INF without CE 2013 and see if it runs, if it does than it must be CE. Maybe some outdated .dll, or some D3D9 driver issue (beter D3D10), or so. Fist I'd try to install the Open Al driver linked above and then we will see.

If you have a crash log, than post it.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Shadow talked to me. Maybe install that Open AL driver I posted, than see if the Engine.Engine has the line...

AudioDevice=ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem

...for audio, and maybe try...

GameRenderDevice=OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice

...for the render driver

Rateedus

May 29, 2016
Shadow talked to me. Maybe install that Open AL driver I posted, than see if the Engine.Engine has the line...

AudioDevice=ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem

...for audio, and maybe try...

GameRenderDevice=OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice

...for the render driver
Holy shit! You have my gratitude! It booted right up!

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
To remove cursor in the game type "preferences" in the game, than open the "Display" tab and set "UseDirectInput" to "False".

Rateedus

May 29, 2016
My specs here: Processor: AMD Athlon 860k quad core processor 3.70 ghz
8 Gigs ram
Gpu: Amd radeon R7 360

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Rateedus, you mention that it laods with ENB, can you deactivate it maybe?

Carpetsmoker will post a .zip file with a, as I understood, clean CE, so maybe it will help.

If not, maybe ask in the main UT forum?