Screw it. Ask DNB. Part 4.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Do you not care about religion and politics or do you just not want to talk about them?

Don't care about politics. Don't want to talk religion on here.

Why are you still in DC bro?

Gave myself three years to move out to Phoenix.
Year one is almost done.
Could you draw a dolphin for me?

I can't draw for shit. Would you accept a team logo?

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Only if it's a smiling dolphin.
head-coach-todd-bowles-of-the-miami-dolphins-smiles-at-his-players-a-picture-id136098379

whats ur favorite meme

The "y tho" pope. That's honestly the best response to social media in general. I use it a lot on Instagram.

Reactions: Vaskadar

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
thumbs up

Btw, how many trumps does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

My butt itches.

Why not go for broke on both?

I hate it here, lol

I cannot make an assesment until I travel to South Beach and bang a couple women there. I'm dead serious. I won't hate on a city unless I've slept with women from that city. Which reminds me.....Orangeburg SC has a lot of women who are fans of the Hog Smoke.

Florida sucks, yeah.

DC isn't much better but at least they have medical marijuana there...

DC isn't the same though. When I grew up it was different. It was better. Sure it was the murder capital, but it was better.