Brizz Won't Respond

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
I'm not too sure what's wrong with Sir_Brizz, but for some reason he refuses to accept friend requests on Steam. I've sent him a couple in the past few weeks and I get no response. I understand his PC is always on and he's pretty much away from it most of the time, but I'm starting to have my suspicions. I only wish to add him so we can talk about Unreal and look back on the good old days of the gaming francise.

Regards

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Well, where did you come from out of the sudden?

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Not trying to be rude, but maybe he doesn't want to do what you want. Even from a recent post, people are trying to get a hold of him for whatever dumb reasons. Don't take it personal and move on. There are plenty of people in this world willing to talk about Unreal. Maybe he isn't one of them.

(this is all speculation, of course)

Last edited:

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Not trying to be rude, but maybe he doesn't want to do what you want. Even from a recent post, people are trying to get a hold of him for whatever dumb reasons. Don't take it personal and move on. There are plenty of people in this world willing to talk about Unreal. Maybe he isn't one of them.

(this is all speculation, of course)

Lol, I had no idea people wanted to in touch with him so badly. I'm not one of those people, so I guess we'll have to rub shoulders when UT finally comes out.

Leo, I was always around. No surprise there.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Sir_Brizz
Cerberus
latest

Coincidence?

Possibly.

Reactions: Sir_Brizz

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Actually, yeah. Looks like a pretty good view.

But really man, stop drinking all of the lake up. Some people wanna swim in it, too.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
I too want to stalktalk to this guy, based on their registration date, to inquire how a nearly decades old piece of entertainment software has some value of entertainment nearly decades ago.

It doesn't make anyone feel depressingly old at all /s