Rules for playing ut99 online (silly version)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
Rule#666, use pushing weapons against everyone (shock beams, explosives, impact hammer) nothing is better than pissing other players off by making them getting negative killcounts :p

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well I used to be.. a long long time ago. And that wasn't a good thing.
But suppose you'd ever play UT in 4D....would you want to step inside fetid sewers?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Rule billion: If you plan on taking selfies in the midst of a fight, don't be suprised that other people will sneak up from behind...and join you, make funny faces, thrust dat booty and be shakin' that moneymaker all over the place.
It's not easy making a good selfie in the LIandri arena. How to? Well, make sure you become tournament champion. Then you hire the arena all to yourself and make the ultimate selfies which will receive 1000 likes on Liandribook.

It's not that hard.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I'm the worlds greatest

Btw: summon engine.camera
Then you can mess around. Or .. what was it.. summon upak.upakcamera iirc. I think that one was better.
Get matrixmoves and now you'll be able to make cool pics of yourself running around the arena eternal. ehmm....

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
Rule #990: Never shoot a dinosaur in the nuts, no matter how safely far away you think you are from it...
1990186_original.png

...they're much faster and determinedly cleverer when you shoot them in the balls.