my eyes!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I went ahead and added it for now. It's not much like our older styles but it is a better classic theme than this one. It's selectable from the bottom left. Over time I will try to get something better with a more appropriate header image in there... :p

The grey and orange theme will stay the default.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I went ahead and added it for now. It's not much like our older styles but it is a better classic theme than this one. It's selectable from the bottom left. Over time I will try to get something better with a more appropriate header image in there... :p

The grey and orange theme will stay the default.

That lighter theme is much appreciated

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Regarding old logo — the main issue is that we have no sources of that. Only the "baked in" copies of the graphics on the website. That's one of the reasons we tried to make an updated BU logo a couple of years ago (you can see the square version of it in BU podcast). Dark skin uses a derivative from that I made to match the simple flat style of the skin.

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
Hi guys, I'd appreciate it if some of you would look over at this thread Lynx posted in Site Discussion, Lynx and I have posted some logo concepts over there, and I'm going to post some more when I've done them. Any feedback or comments would be good, cheers.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I could give a shit about the logo.

I'd like to focus on the overall layout still.
as TWD pointed out, when you use the browser Zoom function, you can "fix" the size issue manually. something about this whole theme still feels too large/bulky/bold. and I would still like to see the 'Lighter' theme modified to be softer. I'd love to replicate the BuF color theme we had just prior to this. the soft gray/bluish thing.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
as TWD pointed out, when you use the browser Zoom function, you can "fix" the size issue manually

There’s no “size issue” to “fix”, you just have a preference for smaller text. So we could change the theme and I could use custom CSS to bump it up on my end, or we could leave it as-is and you could bump it down on yours. I don’t care much which happens.