my eyes!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
my fucking black thunder god doesnt shoot black thunder lasers from his eyes anymore. fix this brizz or i tell the world about your love for granny panties

Reactions: KaL976 and Al

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
my fucking black thunder god doesnt shoot black thunder lasers from his eyes anymore. fix this brizz or i tell the world about your love for granny panties
And how about you put QUADSHOTGOD in. Or UnGod, or QuadShotUnGod tasty CandyBar with ALMOND PASTE filling. All while Haselhoffer sings hooga chaga and gets rendered in UNENGINE 44.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Tag your mother.

The logo is a placeholder for now. It's based on some designs we were toying around with but we just needed something that matched the new style.

Reactions: Jacks:Revenge

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it's a little weird actually, now that he mentions it.

I'm used to scanning the topics by thread title.
now, they have the avatar of the OP in front of the title itself. normally instead of an avatar, there's a small icon in that space which would indicate new/unread posts. and in that case, if you even displayed the avatar, it would be on the Right Hand column; behind the topic title where it shows the most recent poster.

having the avatar in the Left Hand column sort of throws off the flow.
you don't really need the OPs avatar on the outside.