10 years of UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
You say that on nearly every thread. Granted, it's quick and easy to use, but mix things up a little.

Word.

I'll use Kaithofis' suggestion and say "This." until you make another post that I say "This." too much when I agree with a post. And then I'll go back to "Word." and we'll repeat. Fun!

Or you can just let me agree with posts how I want to and leave me be about it. I'm not aware of any rules regarding not making posts agreeing with other posts. :)

Last edited:

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Word.

I'll use Kaithofis' suggestion and say "This." until you make another post that I say "This." too much when I agree with a post. And then I'll go back to "Word." and we'll repeat. Fun!

Or you can just let me agree with posts how I want to and leave me be about it. I'm not aware of any rules regarding not making posts agreeing with other posts. :)

Alright. Agree to posts in any manner you want, but it's still going to make me laugh everytime you do. It's like you haven't read the opening comment and simply said "word" because you felt like it.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Alright. Agree to posts in any manner you want, but it's still going to make me laugh everytime you do. It's like you haven't read the opening comment and simply said "word" because you felt like it.
Welcome to the Internet! You must be new here.

Word = me agreeing with the comment.

True that

Last edited:

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
10 years of UT? You gotta be kidding me. I remember the first UT back in 1999. Make that 15 years of UT, go figure ;)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yeah, I'll look into changing the default if nothing else :) I was hoping to have a new theme by now but people are busy.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
True that

attachment.php

Attachments

• true-dat.jpg
    true-dat.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 128

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Word.

Word