we made that shit up, don't worry about it.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
So just when does this ban become permanent? Fuck, we've lost our balls somewhere along the way.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I prefer the Big Al to the other, more biased one. But maybe I'm biased as well, or maybe it's the Philly in you.
(dirty town that it is)

That's why your injin fella looks to the left... it's because the right has forsaken him.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I have no fucking idea whatsoever why this nonentity hasn't been banned permanently.

In pretty much any earlier era of these forums he'd have been gone a long, long time ago.

somebody has to combo break Manticores' birthday spam.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I have no fucking idea whatsoever why this nonentity hasn't been banned permanently.

In pretty much any earlier era of these forums he'd have been gone a long, long time ago.

Agreed. I think because people enjoy (wat?) his drunken spam, the admins keep him around for shits and giggles.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
There. That should do it(I hope).

Totally my fault folks, as I don't seem to have the POWARZ to perma ban via our moderator super area I had to get creative. He was supposed to be gone last time.