Did I miss the going away party?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Uber cute website, twrecks; it underscores your motorcycle-driven masculinity quite appropriately :tup:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Sorry, I think I ended up sounding a jerk there. Tried to use some humour, but it appears I lost my sensers on the trip back home!

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
If only I had the ambition to finish working on these Unreal1 coop maps I have been working on ====[[[[[[[ BUT NOBODY BUT ME WILL PROBABLY EVER PLAY THEM

Reactions: oosyxxx

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I may as well share an update because I'm so Fn stoned larrys.

My daughter is almost 2 now.
My wife and I bought a new home recently
I got fat because I like beer too much
I have grey hairs because I have a daughter
I'm doing photography full time at the moment. Benefits are poor and sometimes the pay is too. Haha
I got back into gaming for about 5-6 months then sold everything because I would rather have fun making money than just having fun.
I redesigned my photography website a few months back and it sucked. Not the website, just the vast amount of work needed to make it happen.
I sometimes take photos of guys, but they usually dont want that so I don't usually make sales that way.
I need more beer

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I may as well share an update because I'm so Fn stoned larrys.

My daughter is almost 2 now.
My wife and I bought a new home recently
I got fat because I like beer too much
I have grey hairs because I have a daughter
I'm doing photography full time at the moment. Benefits are poor and sometimes the pay is too. Haha
I got back into gaming for about 5-6 months then sold everything because I would rather have fun making money than just having fun.
I redesigned my photography website a few months back and it sucked. Not the website, just the vast amount of work needed to make it happen.
I sometimes take photos of guys, but they usually dont want that so I don't usually make sales that way.
I need more beer

The website looks great! FYI, Jacob's pic wouldn't load for me, though.

http://www.michaelbrinkerhoff.com/the-team-2/

BTW, how much would you charge for a group NC boudoir shoot?

Last edited:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
The website looks great! FYI, Jacob's pic wouldn't load for me, though.

http://www.michaelbrinkerhoff.com/the-team-2/

BTW, how much would you charge for a group NC boudoir shoot?

Thanks!

There isn't a photo yet. No description either. Looks bad, but why have a team page if you don't have a team? I'll have to bug him about that. :)

MMMmm group boudoir shoot would be sexy. BYONC!
(Bring your own nali cosumes )

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Haven’t been here in a coon’s age. Me and the wife going on a cruise at the end of the month to Grand Turk Island. I think it was founded by Turks who brought cactus with them that grew all over so they named the cactus Turk. Then they named the island after the cactus. Seems like taking the long way around.

Job working out good. I sit in a chair.

Bought parts to build a new PC. Wanted machine to last a long time so got a Sabertooth MB. I think it will take a hit from an AK 47 and keep on ticking. Got a SDD for my C drive. Just mostly have the OS on that so the machine boots up in about 20 seconds and shuts down in maybe 2 seconds.

Grandson has my old PC that Rukee helped me build. Still running after all these years. Thanks Rukee.

Waiting for the Florida weather to cool down. Maybe in a month it will start getting nice.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Haven’t been here in a coon’s age. Me and the wife going on a cruise at the end of the month to Grand Turk Island. I think it was founded by Turks who brought cactus with them that grew all over so they named the cactus Turk. Then they named the island after the cactus. Seems like taking the long way around.

Job working out good. I sit in a chair.

Bought parts to build a new PC. Wanted machine to last a long time so got a Sabertooth MB. I think it will take a hit from an AK 47 and keep on ticking. Got a SDD for my C drive. Just mostly have the OS on that so the machine boots up in about 20 seconds and shuts down in maybe 2 seconds.

Grandson has my old PC that Rukee helped me build. Still running after all these years. Thanks Rukee.

Waiting for the Florida weather to cool down. Maybe in a month it will start getting nice.

Good to hear!

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
I milk the gas rats for their petroleum. And I'm 56 years old, AlteredForms.

I wasn't using the chalk outline in your avatar as a means to estimate your age, I was referring to the picture in your signature. I'm assuming the guy in the blue shirts and shades is you?

Damn, 56 years old. I'm 22 and things are already starting to fall off me. I'm curious as to what will happen next...