DOWNLOAD XMP VIA TORRENT CLIENT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
Since some Americans have been starting to play u2xmp again I put together a torrent to offer another option for download.

Here's the torrent link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CF1E25E699126E144C1258B1599198A61E08C359&dn=xmp_community_edition_1_0.exe&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Be patient, it can take up to 10 minutes to access my computer once you have loaded the torrent and start the file transfers.

This File was downloaded directly from EQ's site that has provided servers, bandwidth, and storage for the xmp community for over a decade now. Thanks for providing us this service for so long. If you would prefer downloading direct, check out his site:
http://www.xmpcommunity.com/download.html

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
What times do you guys play XMP at? i'll play. Only thing i play now is Quake live. I make alot of money so i'd chip in $10 or $20 a year for a server. Maybe make a set date everyone can make it at, like a Wednesday or something. (Fri/Sat alot of people party and get drunk , so no to those days probably), then a time in EST. My normal work days are between 6AM to 12Noon or 2PM. So i'd likely be avail after 3PM PST (6PM EST) (i am doing Insanity now).

Last edited:

EQ²

Code Monkey
Oct 30, 2004
Near Birmingham, UK
www.teambse.co.uk
Well thanks for appreciating all the time and effort I've spent keeping the master server and community pack downloads active all these years. My TWO mirrors are both uncapped and have had zero down time in the last SEVEN YEARS so I don't know what the hell you're implying about "that still works or has any bandwidth at all".

Thanks for making me feel like a waste of space.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Well thanks for appreciating all the time and effort I've spent keeping the master server and community pack downloads active all these years. My TWO mirrors are both uncapped and have had zero down time in the last SEVEN YEARS so I don't know what the hell you're implying about "that still works or has any bandwidth at all".

Thanks for making me feel like a waste of space.

I always use yours if installing XMP.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
My apologies, I was trying to offer an alternative source and download option for some of the people I used to play with. More People = More Fun. No harm intended.

Y4K StrykeBlade

Y4K StrykeBlade
Jan 11, 2013
Indiana
On the convo between (GR)Killer & PETsnake:

I think its great that these opportunities are finding new life again so whatever opportunity is available lets take advantage of all of it, cause I'm sure no one meant any harm. Actually I'm looking at the long run of this thing we're doing, the tech might be old but still has the flavor that made have bloodlust (lool)!

I highly suggest we keep our connections, resources and fun up in full swing!

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
Look at Snake being all civilized and mature these days...

Speaking of, what better place to say I am finally unbanned after almost a decade than here?

Scar

Jul 21, 2014
Look at Snake being all civilized and mature these days...

Speaking of, what better place to say I am finally unbanned after almost a decade than here?

Man i missed a lot of fun all these years. I didn't know this game was still being played occasionally.

Sup Harteman :)

And to the rest aswell.

I'm also surprised how polite Snake has become, could be an impostor ^^

Last edited: