Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Excision: I give this either 0/10 or a 10/10.

I mean, WTF? Annalynne McCord was perfectly cast in this one, although they did ugly her up to the max. Bitch was plain out creepy. Traci Lords actually did some acting in this one.

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
Unstoppable 3/10

Typical style over substance nonsense from Tony Scott with few redeeming features.

Haywire 5/10

Watchable enough and with some decent fight scenes but one is left wondering why a cast and director this good were attached to such an unimaginative project.

Justin286

Smooth Criminal
Jul 26, 2001
Bk, Nyc
Attack the Block: Watch it if you like very Britishy teenage horror movies with protagonists who aren't idiots. Or perfect.

nawrot

Jan 23, 2008
Enders game:
if you did not read book 5/10
as a reminder how awesome book is: 9/10

There was everything that was important in book, well kind of, not bad movie, but suffers exactly same as all movies based on books (besides LOTR). Everything was just hinted, instead of few pages sometimes we get 1 scene (or 1 sentence) that explains nothing. I doubt that people who did not read it can understand much about what is going on, besides that biggest story arch that i do not want to spoil here. This move should be made as miniseries or trilogy.

Tux Android

Voice Pack Penguin
May 19, 2011
Philippines
The Lego Movie (2014) [Cinema, 2D]
"Everything Is AWESOME!"
Grade: A+

RoboCop (2014) [Cinema, 2D]
Pointless remake of the Paul Verhoeven's 1987 original with the titular character's left human hand and the new full black tech suit. Also PG-13 rating is useless, rather than the extreme violence.
Grade: C-

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Real Steel-6.5/10

I saw this when it first came out at the cinema. It's the must see boy and his robot movie. In my opinion the acting in this flick is sub-standard from the actors involved.

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots meets Rocky:

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em is the latest toy or game to be turned into a movie. MTV reports that Mattel and Mandeville Films want to make a movie based on the board game. The board game has been around for years and can still be found on stores and here on Amazon.com.

Mattel and Mandeville may have been beaten to the punch in its efforts to turn the robotic battle game into a film. Comparisons are being made to the Real Steel film starring Hugh Jackman and Evangeline Lilly, which features Robots as gladiators, that arrives in theaters on November 18, 2011.

rock_em_sock_em_robots_game.jpg

hugh_jackman_real_steel_image.jpg

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Grabbers - 6/10

Relatively lower budget British-Irish monster flick. It's genuinely quite a likeable film, and a certainly lot better than I was expecting. It could have done with working out if it was a horror, a comedy or both, as it seemed a little light on both. Either way it was entertaining.