Guild Wars 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Evolved Destroyer speed kill: ~16 seconds

http://www.twitch.tv/buaboney/c/3184681

Obviously we're not going to obsess over getting it half a second faster or whatever, but I feel like we could have done it up to 2 seconds faster. Here are some things I noticed for later consideration:

1. Aaron was the only one that pre-cast his banner. He was already holding it when we were doing the lasers. Dave and Todd wasted a little DPS time casting it after we got down there. If we relied on blast finishers for might it would be ok - but in our situation, might was maxed without finishers.

2. Same goes for signet of rage. Dave didn't cast his until the boss was almost dead. It was probably not necessary at all because of full might and fury, but it did slow dps for the duration of the cast time. It lasts for 30 seconds without boon duration, so it will certainly last the duration of the kill if cast early.

3. Now that I think about it, all three warriors had an unused utility. FGJ, Banner, and ? Signet of Might anyone? That would be an additional 180 power on each warrior.

4. Provided the above speeds up the kill - I should cast timewarp sooner. It pretty much ended right as we killed the thing, however the first ~2 seconds there was no tw because I was waiting for dev's staff empower to copy might before warping. If you watch the health bar you can notice a huge difference right after tw is cast - so the warp right away even before optimal might stacks may be the way to go.

Thoughts?

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Nice Vid.. Did you get the part of me cussing at Aaron. LOL
Good tips, for next time...

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I saw you in LA last night - I understand you're grabbing random zerker pieces wherever you can - you ugly :lol:

The rest of this week will be hit or miss for me - we have tv shows tonight/thursday, fish tank cleaning on thursday, and we're all (me, amber, todd and aaron) going to see Thor 2 on Friday night. I'm sure we'll hop on at some point - but not til later.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
WE ARE YAK'S BEND!!! :lol:

But seriously, anyone who hasn't been in WvW this week - shame on you. This is the epic battle for second place in the silver league. Seriously intense - doing our best to break SBI's spirits :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
WE ARE YAK'S BEND!!! :lol:

But seriously, anyone who hasn't been in WvW this week - shame on you. This is the epic battle for second place in the silver league. Seriously intense - doing our best to break SBI's spirits :)

Been there in BL and EB. Usually have to wait awhile for EB. Would like to do some Fractals with this new update this weekend.:)

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hey fellas, sorry I haven't been around a lot lately. I would blame the holidays, but thats not the only reason. Speaking for Aaron and myself, we both are burnt out with guildwars. Lately I've been logging on, doing the daily as fast as humanly possible and logging off. I don't know what else to do other than wait until they actually start making this game fun and interesting. The endless grind finally got to me when I didn't think it was possible.

I've been filling the gap with Far Cry 3 since I still haven't beaten it. I may even go back and try 2 again since I never really gave it a chance.

I'll put in some decent guildwars time every now and then... but I need to give it a break. If anyone wants to arrange a meet where we get on TS and blow through a bunch of dungeons, I'll do my best to be there. Otherwise, you will not be seeing much of me for a little while.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday and wish you a happy new year!

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I think we probably over-played it. There are lots of games out there. If anyone finds something that is co-op or otherwise multi-player and feels the group as a whole might enjoy it, speak up so we can all try it out. I don't get to play as often (and certainly not as late) as I used to, but I miss you guys and want to play something occasionally with the group.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I've been slowly coming back to life in gaming again. Mostly playing Diablo3 with my kids to see if I still the desire to start coming back. Lost was lost years ago but it is actually fun with more than just one person playing. Miss you guys a lot. I have GW2 but just got my account going again. Still have to balance life with gaming. I'm up for a game just have to give notice to what we want to move to. Good luck guys and Happy New Year!

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Just putting it out there that I'm nearly ready to make legendary #3 (Bolt). I could make it now, but I want to try doing this in such a way that I don't drop below 200g on my acct. I could sell my BL weapon nest eggs, but I think I'll grind out CoE a little more for some more charged stuffs.

I have the pre, enough laurels to finish off t6, all the mats except lodestones. Everything else is pretty trivial.

Bzzt zzt! :p

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hard to say brother. The supply has dropped by about 15 over the weekend which drove the price back up. It is the most expensive pre in the game, so all you can do is play the buy-order game. If you have the gold, put in the highest buy order. Getting outbid is a sure thing, so you may have to try it a few times. Put the order in before bed or something and check it in the morning. Remove your BO and re-bid as necessary.

When did you get that much gold? :D

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Dungeons baby! I run a couple quick ones every night if I can. Sometimes I get screwed with a noob group, but usually its smooth and fast. Any other nest eggs sitting in your bank? Mini Kasmeer is up to 65g now I think :) , did you grab up one of those? Any Black Lion weapon skins?

I'd say casual dungeon running and daily completions, you'll be in BO range within 2 weeks. (Daily = T6 = ~1g every day) (Two Ori nodes VERY close to Earthshake WP in Frostgorge right now, visit with all toons, over 1g per day) (AC, SE, CoF, CoE = 8-9g + drops every day)