UE3 - General Filmmaker looking for CG artists and Coders

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hardbug111

Feb 2, 2013
Hello everyone! I am very new to the forums and I am looking for people who wold like to help create CG films using the unreal engine. I have NO experience with CG or animation graphics or coding but what I do have is script writing skills and video editing skills as well as resources in cameras, lighting, actors/actresses, and anything else a film would need. The problem I usually have is that I want to create Sci-fi / Fantasy films but finding CG artists is hard to come by. Craigslist is no help since people don't usually live in my area that do that stuff or get flagged because I am asking for people to do it for free. This is not a paid project(s) but I can offer credits for these releases at film festivals all over the world. I am not getting paid and neither is anyone else. Any money that would come in would be to pay off the budgets of said projects.

If you are interested. Please post here!
Thank you for reading this message and your comments. :)

Allegorithmic

Feb 14, 2013
What did you have in mind film-wise?

I'd be interested. I've had a touch of experience with UnrealScript, but I'm a programmer by trade. Shoot me a PM if you're still considering this.

hardbug111

Feb 2, 2013
What did you have in mind film-wise?

I'd be interested. I've had a touch of experience with UnrealScript, but I'm a programmer by trade. Shoot me a PM if you're still considering this.

First thing I can think about is an alien invasion. Start with something generic that we can work more complicated story ideas later on. I know it sounds cheesy now but I just want to see how far we can get with general stuff before we can move on to a better movie idea I have lined up.