Ding Dong the Pope is dead...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Where will he come from

• Southamerica

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • he'll be as white as the devil

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
..not really but you get the picture.
This is more about who or where from the next pope will be. How can a dusty old man who spent his entire life sitting in an Abbey in Germany, never having sex with women, never having relationships, never having done any real work sympathise and advise people? How should this guy who studied theology, a subject entirely made up, have real life solutions for Africans? Why should the pope again be a European when hardly any person from here doesn't give a fuck about the antiquated catholic church?
Knowing the self serving money grabbing elite of the vatican they'll elect one of theirs again to keep their wealth(what they do with that when drugs, whores, gambling is off the table I don't know... luckily they always got wine) but one can dream of a new figurehead willing to reform the church to the current needs. Just vote and spew whatever BS you got :)

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
I doubt any notion of Catholic reform...

It'll be yet another anachronistic fossil committed to keeping the Catholic church the decrepit, backwards, ignorance-spreading cesspool it always has been.

In the long run, no-one will win this.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Why should the pope again be a European when hardly any person from here doesn't give a fuck about the antiquated catholic church?
The catholic church is useless, obsolete and backward but people in Ireland, Poland and Southern Europe still care. At least there isn't a spiritual void being filled by Islam in those countries.

This pope was terrible though. I hope the next isn't this emotionless and conservative.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
attachment.php

Attachments

• berlusc.jpg
    berlusc.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 163

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
The catholic church is useless, obsolete and backward but people in Ireland, Poland and Southern Europe still care. At least there isn't a spiritual void being filled by Islam in those countries.

[SCREENSHOT]http://theamericanjesus.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bigot-sign.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

initially all I wanted was to post the thread title. For some reason I have that tune ringing in my ears. Taking jabs at the cc is way too easy all one can hope is that they might go with times a bit now that they have the chance to renew themselves and maybe get out of the way of civil progress.

Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
I think I'd prefer a conservative theological pope, like B. I don't know what the distribution of origins is at that level, but it looks like it's not the same as the distribution of the proletariat.

Hopefully that doesn't matter. What I don't want is a marketing pope.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
...never having done any real work...

I am not catholic by any stretch, but even I know they work their asses off in a Manuel labor capacity, at the lower levels. Unless you mean the corporate world. In which case why would that matter?

I don't really care who they make pope I just want the next pope that dies to be cryogenicly stored so that I may refer to him as the pope-sicle.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Whoever guesses who this is becomes the next Pope.

attachment.php

Attachments

• rocco563334_429851833761026_499852921_n.jpg
    rocco563334_429851833761026_499852921_n.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 108