Ask dotnet.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
do you personally use the word "nigga" a lot in your daily speech? or at all?
what's the state of "nigga" nowadays amongst black folk. fill us in. it's not cool anymore right? or is it?

my black friends don't really use it much anyway because most of them are from the suburbs... you know, County Brownies :lol:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
do you personally use the word "nigga" a lot in your daily speech? or at all?
what's the state of "nigga" nowadays amongst black folk. fill us in. it's not cool anymore right? or is it?

my black friends don't really use it much anyway because most of them are from the suburbs... you know, County Brownies :lol:

Honestly, not as much anymore. Friend of mine thinks its the white people rubbing off on me at the hospital.

I think there is still static. You can google all that shit with nigga and Django Unchained (still haven't seen it btw)

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it just seems like nigga' has already totally lost its power or run its course.

it's not really a term of endearment anymore.
it's just another word that some black people use WAY too much like white people with "bro" :lol:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
So did you ever get into some action with some worthwhile boobies in RL ? If so, what tips do you have to find a willing boobybearer ? And is it a good idea to use shea butter ?

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
it just seems like nigga' has already totally lost its power or run its course.

it's not really a term of endearment anymore.
it's just another word that some black people use WAY too much like white people with "bro" :lol:

Y'all are starting to use "Son" a lot as well. At least where I'm at.

So did you ever get into some action with some worthwhile boobies in RL ? If so, what tips do you have to find a willing boobybearer ? And is it a good idea to use shea butter ?

LOL boobybearer.

Yes, Shea butter works. Take this advice as well, if she is willing to use the shea butter like that....she's a keeper.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Dotnet, what's you opinion of such movies:
Birth of a Nation

I just found out about this 'reconstruction' myth. It's the same Nazi rhetoric used here I could scream.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Dotnet, what's you opinion of such movies:
Birth of a Nation

I just found out about this 'reconstruction' myth. It's the same Nazi rhetoric used here I could scream.

I had to watch that in a cinema class I took. Quite interesting to say the least.

My question: What common misconception (about anything, it doesn't have to involve obvious things like race, sex, etc) pisses you off the most?

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Chocolate or Vanilla?

Intel or AMD?

Believer or Non-Believer?

MAC or PC

Both

Intel Processor, AMD Vid Card

In what?
(if you say bieber, I will send Liam Neeson after you)

PC for games, both for music production

I had to watch that in a cinema class I took. Quite interesting to say the least.

My question: What common misconception (about anything, it doesn't have to involve obvious things like race, sex, etc) pisses you off the most?

The "video games kill people" one.
If this thread derails because of it....:mad: