[lolitics] Final predictions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I don't understand? more people have voted for republican, and it is the democrat that win?????????????? if you have 10 peoples whou vote, 6 for the red and 4 for the blue. The red win, he his more popular no?:rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

It screwed Democrats in 2000, and just may well screw the Republicans this time around. (As of right now the Democrats lead by only 390 popular votes)

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I don't understand? more people have voted for republican, and it is the democrat that win?????????????? if you have 10 peoples whou vote, 6 for the red and 4 for the blue. The red win, his his more popular no?:rolleyes:

All the votes aren't in yet to say Romney won the popular vote for sure. There's just enough votes to indicate that Obama has the electoral college votes.

Cobra

Dec 15, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Thank's. for many things I prefer romney.
They only thing that I like of Obama he is more natural.

I don't know the US policy. But since Obama his in the white house, what did he do?

Apart of being for the gay's to get maried, for pot, and for the most important abortion. What did he do?

in any case, it is not my contry so I will shut up

http://www.barackobama.com/issues?source=primary-nav

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Where is TWD and the likes in all this? They have been pretty quiet today. They can't be butthurt. This is what America wanted, so win or lose our wonderful system works for us. Not against us. :)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Uh, you're welcome. and what does this provide for you again?

This population still depends on earthly powers beyond our control. no person can change that

Because America has huge influence in the world, so not having a complete idiot at the wheel helps a lot.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
l.jpg

.. but for how long?

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm pissed that Michele fucking Bachmann didn't get removed, but shit, you can't have everything your way I guess.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
I'm pissed that Michele fucking Bachmann didn't get removed, but shit, you can't have everything your way I guess.

Yeah, such is life. At least the numbers were really really close. This should send a pretty clear signal to Bachmann, that her days are numbered.

In other news, Allen West got defeated in Florida, but the asshole is calling for a recount while he is a little bit less than 3000 votes lower than Murphy.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Thank's. for many things I prefer romney.
They only thing that I like of Obama he is more natural.

I don't know the US policy. But since Obama his in the white house, what did he do?

Apart of being for the gay's to get maried, for pot, and for the most important abortion. What did he do?

in any case, it is not my contry so I will shut up

sup bro just chiming in to say I really like this post, my favorite part is where you spelled country wrong