When You Reread Your Own Posts...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

YellowFive

Baconstrips
Aug 7, 2012
Tacoma, Wa
I clearly remember that flaming monkey skull avatar...

Edit: Yeah, I guess that's the one. In my memory it had more of those red flames but whatever.

It's the only one I could find on short notice. The original is probably lost to the internets forever.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
...but how would 2005 and 2006er's know?

because I've hung around the Unreal community since 99.
I didn't actually care for the original Unreal, but fell in love with Unreal Tournament which is what pulled me into the world of online gaming for the first time. then I quickly found my way to Planet Unreal in it's early days and followed that community until it became Beyond Unreal.

but yeah I didn't become active in the forums until 06.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
flaming monkey skull
I just entered that into Google images and found the greatest thing ever.
it's a money skull made out of Lego flames.

3597479610_5924d82670.jpg

fuck yes :lol:

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
m0nk3y!

Holy shit. I was just thinking today about how it sucked we lost Y5, and yet here he now is...

Good to see you :tup:

As for the original point of the thread, I'd like to say Jeremy Irons or Rupert Everett, but I'm really not sure I can carry that off :(

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
:lol: I mean, everyone has a voice that they use when they are mimicking "other people" talking.

And, wow, nice to see Y5 here.

There is a difference between the me-voice I use for other people's posts and the one I use for my own, though once I actually have heard people's voices I read their posts in their voice. This is one of the reasons why regardless of their content, Al's and Skold's posts never fail to amuse.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Remember the gun chimp. Went hand in hand with the moderator powers :p