I quit...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I quit smoking about a month ago. I have been a smoker for about 35 years. I quit drinking too right after the Superbowl. I was drinking a lot of beer each weekend. I mean a lot of beer. Now I'm getting fat. I'm about 30 - 40 pounds overweight currently. That reminds me...PANCAKES!

Now I'm getting all tired again. Hopefully I will make it to bed this time around. Anybody get the new IPAD? Not me. If you did, why did you do it and does it really get as hot as they say? Peace out all!

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
I quit smoking about a month ago. I have been a smoker for about 35 years. I quit drinking too right after the Superbowl. I was drinking a lot of beer each weekend. I mean a lot of beer. Now I'm getting fat. I'm about 30 - 40 pounds overweight currently. That reminds me...PANCAKES!

Now I'm getting all tired again. Hopefully I will make it to bed this time around. Anybody get the new IPAD? Not me. If you did, why did you do it and does it really get as hot as they say? Peace out all!

if you have tits show them.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Thread contents fail to deliver.

Yeah I thought this dude was gonna quit BuF and learn some Spanish, and learn enough to hire the most honest, hard-working migrant workers based on their merit (as opposed to their nationality). Yet here he is, being an archaic law-abiding pussy, still posting crap on the forums about how he accomplished the minor feat of not being addicted to Vagitine-containing cigarettes.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Quit BUF? Never.

Hmmm? Being compared to Plumb... not sure what to think of that.
Quick! Tell me what I should think of that! LOL.

Good one Rambo!

Sounds like everyone got a good night's sleep and woke up on the right side of the bed and everything. Good morning!

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Ahhhhhh! I remember the old days. You are right too of course but I am weak and know myself too well. It would, as it did before, set me along a dark path. I enjoy these "sensations" too much I'm afraid or did anyways back then. I have been clean for 20+ years now and am anxious for certain things to become legal but even when they do I won't partake. I am weak and would be seeing tracers in a matter weeks after a good puff today. I miss the good old days but I am just strong enough now to keep myself from becoming weak again. I hope that made sense. I swear I'm not high right now! LOL.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I thought it was going to be a new Apple device.
:D

iq.jpg

:tinfoil3: