Kantham, Igoy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
dude are you saying Kantham is gay because he enjoys rainbows??

you sir must now prepare for a bout of fisticuffs!
unless you were just attempting to piss him off enough that he returns, in which case, bravo ;)

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
Unfortunately, people disappear. We could go back in the internet time machine to see posts of people lamenting the absence of Chryst, or I could go on about how I miss some other poster. It's even rumored that Sapphire Nights' nipple pictures no longer exist. We used to have hot carl threads. Today we have Plumb_Drumb threads. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?
As for Igoy, someone could try to photoshop her face onto another Evony ad. It seemed to get her attention last time.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I guess I should mention that I was having a cyber-sex relationship with Igoy that ended shortly after the greatness of that that is Google+. With Google plus came the ability to do Hangouts giving us the ability to use several cameras at once as creating a G+ account is free. I purchased her two camera dildos (one for the vag and one for the ass), and additional regular webcam to capture what's happening on the outside of her body as well as to be able to vocally communicate with her. It was everything I always wanted. I could see everything synonymously. For her it was was so many girls fantasize about. Being able to be a total whore without anyone finding out about it. One night during a regular session. I accidentally made the Hangout public. What were the chances that her father would join, not immediately recognizing it was her, start masturbating and saying things to the affect "you look just like my sweet meat of a daughter Igoy." To add insult to injury, one of her friend's boyfriends saw it, and now the word is out in her social circle that she bangs her father for extra cash. She has been too ashamed to talk to me, or anyone else around here ever sense. :hmm:

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
maybe cos we posted too much sexist stuff and some people where outright mean to her for no reason or cos they could?

:/

C'mon dude, don't give me that. I registered after Igoy's demise. But when I started coming to this forum for UT3 custom content long before that, I used to read the off-topic for some laughs. Igoy was around that period. And boy, she was an attention whore. Photoshopped face, boobs and even of her feet were pictures that lurked around that period. Sexist jokes wouldn't shove away a gal like that.

I used to see posts of this Sapphire Nights on old topics of the Jailbreak section. Never in off-topic. Could someone tell me about this good old time period that I missed? And did I just read nipple pictures?

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
C'mon dude, don't give me that. I registered after Igoy's demise. But when I started coming to this forum for UT3 custom content long before that, I used to read the off-topic for some laughs. Igoy was around that period. And boy, she was an attention whore. Photoshopped face, boobs and even of her feet were pictures that lurked around that period.
congrats on your terrible opinions i guess.

did you miss the part where (at least) one person facebook stalked her and sent her picks of his dick?

but i'm sure she was asking for it.

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
I used to see posts of this Sapphire Nights on old topics of the Jailbreak section. Never in off-topic. Could someone tell me about this good old time period that I missed? And did I just read nipple pictures?
This was also before my time, but from my understanding SN posted pictures of her chest when she was drunk. They're supposedly horrid. Link for reference

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Someday, you all will miss me.

We used to have hot carl threads. Today we have Plumb_Drumb threads.
I lol'd. That might go in my sig.

EDIT: Wait a tick. WHERE'S GREAT EMERALD? Where are we going to go to for UT/UT2004 guidance now?

Last edited:

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
@Arnox: I want to start missing you as soon as possible.

2dkmwp0.jpg

^^This is a pic of Igoy that was on that thread presented by Agent_5. Guess I don't have such a terrible opinion now.

Can someone PM me proof that S_N made people nipple-sick?