Be Smart, don't Vote Republican (says new Canadian study)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zer0

Jan 19, 2008
Hal, Sir Brizz and Haarg.

And Plumb Drumb

There used to be a page somewhere that listed all the admins, and the mods and the super awesome people.
I can't find it any more.

One time Hadmar was the only super awesome person. But then when zer0's name became big and red I wondered was he also considered super awesome now. But I could never find the page again.
I am indeed super awesome.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Thanks haarg. Sorry the admin staff isn't fully loaded anymore. It can be hard to maintain a busy forum. Yes Jes. That was painful to watch but only because it was too long. Little spats like that one are always uncomfortable no matter which way it goes.

I thought the significantly older woman who was likely nervous from not normally being interviewed on camera did pretty good vs these guys that do this regularly I think. Was it just me or did they pass up what appeared to be more prepared people and go for the little lady. I also think they should have left her alone when she first asked them to leave her alone.

I have had a tension headache for 3 weeks. I've seen the doctor. I've been on meds. I quit smoking about 3 weeks ago and quit drinking too. Today is the first day I have woken up without a headache. I feel soooooo much better now. I hope everyone else is having a fine day!

Back to topic. I heard Obama got the Senate to vote down a bill from the house that would have allowed the new pipeline from Canada to happen thus making the U.S. more energy independent. Then he was spotted giving a speech yesterday saying that as the demand for gas goes down the cost will even though the cost has gone up and we are at a 15 year low for oil consumption in this country. I need to find the you tube video of that!

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Back to topic. I heard Obama got the Senate to vote down a bill from the house that would have allowed the new pipeline from Canada to happen thus making the U.S. more energy independent.

The XL portion of the Keystone pipeline would do little in the way of making us more energy independent. The existing pipeline goes to refineries in the heartland of the United States, which are conveniently located for US consumption. The XL pipeline would have been pumped to refineries along the Gulf Coast in Texas. This is a convenient location in relation to Gulf of Mexico trade routes, for tankers to load up on refined oil for foreign markets. This plan has nothing to do about the United States becoming more energy independent. If anything it would have provided a few temporary construction jobs, which would vanish once the pipeline would have been completed.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Goddamn that bitch represents everything that I hate about everyone. I don't care about her political opinions, but to watch her face as gallons of unreasoned panic-talk are spewed from it is enraging. I'm going to take a nap now.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Pfft. Most people do that when cornered on their opinions. This is nothing new. Some retard like Rush Limbaugh could probably back those kids into a corner and make them say stupid crap. It's meaningless.

If that bothers you, all I can say is "Welcome back to Planet Earth."

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I stopped watching after 1:30.
If i wanted to watch arrogant teenagers bully older women i'd go down to the town centre after school was out.

Goddamn that bitch represents everything that I hate about everyone. I don't care about her political opinions, but to watch her face as gallons of unreasoned panic-talk are spewed from it is enraging. I'm going to take a nap now.

Both of these. I can't stand bullshit like the person who is fighting with her (seriously, he's a dick), and I can't stand people spewing such obviously misinformed garbage about their favorite politician. Democracy is great, except for the people.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
JSR doesn't like my attitude. This Zeji claims I'm trolling. Hmmmm? Where to start. I admitted I started off pretty rough and said I'd tone it down based on my friends opinion. I have tried to keep this on subject. I haven't cussed anybody out or invited them to kill themselves. Others here have agreed that sometimes I have made my point. Some have admitted that while this place attracts conservatives they have also admitted there are plenty of liberals here. I'd say the liberals here out number conservatives about 6 to 1 as near as I can tell so far.

Everything I said on my forum is true. I came here to talk politics. The majority of people have been made mad by what I have said. Did any of you notice any conservatives jump out at me and say I was lying or that they disagreed with anything I said? Nope! I said I didn't think most of you were from the USA and based that on hardly anybody listing where they are from and several of the ones that didn't made statements that indicated that they weren't from the USA like well back over here in the UK etc etc.

I mentioned how I've been asked several things that indicated some of you would like to see harm come to me or that is how I took it like being asked if I'd tried suicide or to "F" myself. There is not enough room here to list all of the other names I've been called. I even mentioned that I thought it was funny that I'm considered a troll for asking questions and staying on topic or trying to. And yes! I mentioned how much fun I'm having. Yes, you people who blast back at me with hate and vitriol, and venom crack me up! That means I laugh at you. I laugh because you come apart at the seams when I say something you don't like. Even JSR is talking about silencing me here by way of shutting this down even though I already mentioned I wasn't interested in any of the other topics I have found here so far. I think it was he too that came back the hardest in comparing my experience in my belief in God as compared to his scientific reasoning as to take what I witnessed as something perfectly explainable by science. He didn't jump on a single other person here who admitted to having a faith. Some have been happy to list the things I said that some of you didn't like. Go through and show me with a list where you answered what I asked. I got some answers but none other times. I'm having to reach out here with questions to get you to explain your position on subjects I'm interested in. I'm not cussing out anybody or making threats. Am I making people mad? Yes! That could only be because I'm very right or I'm very wrong but I can't find out unless somebody answers the question.

This will be the last time I defend myself here in a civil manner. Next time I may choose to respond in the tone I've heard too much of already. The tone that has been aimed at me by those who strongly disagree with me. Many people in this community only know the soft side of me because I obey my own forums rules when on other forums. My rules on my forum are pretty strong. I don't even know what the rules are here but I haven't broken any I'm sure. I'm now going to go look up the rules and find out who the admins are here too.With my luck JSR will be one. LOL. It would be sad if this topic gets locked down because some people can't politely disagree with other people.

cool story bro

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Pfft. Most people do that when cornered on their opinions. This is nothing new. Some retard like Rush Limbaugh could probably back those kids into a corner and make them say stupid crap. It's meaningless.

If that bothers you, all I can say is "Welcome back to Planet Earth."
Yes, most people do that when cornered, but of course you'd create a distraction around your beloved Mitt Romney and his "low information voters" :p

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yes, most people do that when cornered, but of course you'd create a distraction around your beloved Mitt Romney and his "low information voters" :p
I could find "low information voters" for every political candidate out there, so this means nothing. Obama had people thinking he would pay their mortgages and to put gas in their car. Dumb people will come up with any stupid thing to believe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
A conservative is a man who just sits and thinks, mostly sits.
Woodrow Wilson

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

A conservative is one who admires radicals centuries after they're dead.
Leo Rosten

A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
Caskie Stinnett

A fool and his money are soon elected.
Will Rogers

A free America... means just this: individual freedom for all, rich or poor, or else this system of government we call democracy is only an expedient to enslave man to the machine and make him like it.
Frank Lloyd Wright

A healthy democracy requires a decent society; it requires that we are honorable, generous, tolerant and respectful.
Charles W. Pickering

A leader in the Democratic Party is a boss, in the Republican Party he is a leader.
Harry S. Truman

A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks forward to a better day, a more tranquil night, and a bright, infinite future.
Leonard Bernstein

A liberal is a man who is willing to spend somebody else's money.
Carter Glass

A politician will do anything to keep his job - even become a patriot.
William Randolph

A war for a great principle ennobles a nation.
Albert Pike

After much prayerful consideration, I feel that I must say I have climbed my last political mountain.
George C. Wallace

All the president is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing, and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway.
Harry S. Truman

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.
John Quincy Adams

America's present need is not heroics but healing; not nostrums but normalcy; not revolution but restoration.
Warren G. Harding

An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied.
Arnold H. Glasow

And after I make a lot of money, I'll be able to afford running for office.
Christy Romano

Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so.
Gore Vidal

Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
Gore Vidal

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
If I was going to go out to behave like she did, I'd probably expect to be confronted and try to be ready for it.

She was obviously surprised that someone actually approached her.

I would've said the same, that she should've expected to be approached and talked tob ut don't forget she didn't have just a guy come up and ask question, she had a guy with a cameraman who refused to say who he was come up and harass her. From her first response it was clear to her and everyone else he didn't give a damn what her answers were. He had some one-liner questions to throw out and he was determined to do it.