Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
My favourite fruit...

kiwi.jpg

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Screw clementines or kiwi, mango is the fruit that beats all fruits! Although I don't think you can eat a mango directly, iirc. I tried, but...with all the hard work taken to peel and destone it, you're better off turning one into a smoothie or into a dessert like a sherbet or mixed in with ice cream, etc... Something along those lines.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB and a 32GB SDHC card

[screenshot]http://imgur.com/aYIMl.jpg[/screenshot]

It's the closest I get to a device that does what I want. Still, even though the stock firmware would have sufficed, more or less the first thing I did was installing Rockbox on it and modifying a theme to suite my needs. I'm pretty happy with it.

Last edited:

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB and a 32GB SDHC card

[screenshot]http://imgur.com/aYIMl.jpg[/screenshot]

It's the closest I get to a device that does what I want. Still, even though the stock firmware would have sufficed, more or less the first thing I did was installing Rockbox on it and modifying a theme to suite my needs. I'm pretty happy with it.

How does it work for you so far?
How about the battery time?
I have been searching for a good old mp3 player since my nice one from Creative died on me. I want something simple - no energy drowning display no extra functions, just a player.
Edit: Please tell me you don't need the Windows Media Player to "add and synchronize" your MP3's.

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
How does it work for you so far?
How about the battery time?
I have been searching for a good old mp3 player since my nice one from Creative died on me. I want something simple - no energy drowning display no extra functions, just a player.
Edit: Please tell me you don't need the Windows Media Player to "add and synchronize" your MP3's.
Works pretty good. One thing to keep in mind is that it's a cheap little device, the 2GB version would be around 32 Euros and I payed, uh, something below 50 for the 8GB version. The quality of the case seems ok for that. I'm no audiophile with golden ears; I can only tell you that sound quality seems good to me. According to Rockbox the battery lasts for around 15 hours and I think that could be correct. You can set the device to work like a USB thumb drive if you want. Windows will then just show two drive letters, one for the internal memory and one for the microSDHC card if you have one.

If you have any other questions, just shoot.