Euro 2012. The Groups

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Well, no. A quick Wikipedia search suggests otherwise (otherwise as in "things are a little more complicated") for Özil, Klose and Podolski.

But that wasn't my point. And I believe that if you consider "full integration" and "feeling German" qualities, we won't find a least common denominator to get to it.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
England, France and Holland have people from their colonizations from 400 years ago, Germany's immigrants were post World War 2. And while the first ones are fully integrated, Germany's multi-culti-tutti-frutti has miserably failed, most of them are living in "social ghetto's" or in real ghettos like Kreutzberg/Berlin and do not feel german at all.

you sound like a nazi from thüringen.which doesnt mean you are one.
atleast you act so.i think you have a problem that players like özil and podolski are playin (getting the chance to play) for germany.they are not pure arian right?

Edit: lol.whats the difference if an immigrant lives since 400 or 40 years in a country.
anyway,tnx god not everyone is brainwashed like your kind.

Last edited:

DarkEmperor

Buried By The Dead
Mar 22, 2002
Visit site
you sound like a nazi from thüringen.which doesnt mean you are one.
atleast you act so.i think you have a problem that players like özil and podolski are playin (getting the chance to play) for germany.they are not pure arian right?

Edit: lol.whats the difference if an immigrant lives since 400 or 40 years in a country.
anyway,tnx god not everyone is brainwashed like your kind.

What is so special about the nazis of Thuringen? And the difference lies in the integration. Read again to understand.

I 've just discovered "Marko Marin", a Bosnian Serb. Holy crap the list is enormous.

Last edited: